Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2005 7:55:34 PM EDT
Guys and gals, I simply do not have words for my gratitude at the day that was shown the fine cadets of my Alma Matter today!  This was thrown together very quickly, and was all based on a happenstance conversation that Col. Dan Ruiz (Commandant of cadets) and I got into at the recent alumni weekend at Marion.  For once, in this crazy world, a wild idea comes to fruition!  These young men, I am *certain*, had a memorable afternoon, and moreso thatn that, very probably gained maybe some insight that may well serve them well, maybe save a life.  The cordiality and generosity that y'all showed them was beyond compare, making your weapons and in many cases ammo available.  Ross and Mark put on a tac class for them beyond compare, and I appreciate it deeply.  Gentlemen, when next we meet, the cold beer is very certainly on me!  Thank you!  And don't think I didn't notice you, Ryan, giving them all the benefit of everything BS has taught you over on the pistol range! Thanks again guys, and thank you Mona for your assistance in logistics.  ANd now, the pics, or at least some of them!

What a great day, for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:43:21 AM EDT
[#2]
No thanks needed Camp Ninja. That was a great group of guys from MMI.
I look forward to the next shoot and seeing them on the board.
Get your butt to Camden and do some chefin'

ARH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top