Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 7:06:18 AM EDT

I'm hungry
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:16:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nope,we'll probably go to Hooters after the shoot.

Mona

Arg, ok.  

(got a Birthday party and then a banquet to attend afterwards so I'll have to miss Hooters)
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like I will be able to make the shoot!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

well bring some food!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well bring some food!

Whats That?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:49:17 AM EDT
[#7]
cant  make it to lunch, but I just found out that my dealer probably wont need me at the show, so sat is free for the most part.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Hokay, Me, Three Garands, Two ARs and a bit of ammo are in for this shindig.

Any more details on what the MMI students are looking to do? Just free trigger time? Or somthing structured?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Any more details on what the MMI students are looking to do? Just free trigger time? Or somthing structured?

It will be "free flow structure", in other words, we *will* be providing class and guidance, but it's gonna be a relaxed thing.   I have heard that some others of us have in mind a few very nice activities for them, provided they seem up to it.  The main thing is to give these young men some trigger time coupled with true knowledge about the activity.  We'll play it by ear, it'll be a great afternoon.

Thanks!

Paul
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It will be "free flow structure", in other words, we *will* be providing class and guidance, but it's gonna be a relaxed thing.   I have heard that some others of us have in mind a few very nice activities for them, provided they seem up to it.  The main thing is to give these young men some trigger time coupled with true knowledge about the activity.  We'll play it by ear, it'll be a great afternoon.

Thanks!

Paul

Sweet. Ill bring a fair bit of ammo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top