Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2005 12:04:55 PM EDT
Well, here I was, all set to go... started getting sick yesterday... today I'm at home with a full-blown, text-book case of the flu!

One of my degrees is from AUM & he's speaking where that Commencement was... I was really looking forward to going.

What's worse, my lovely wife is leaving my sorry, sick *** at home and going anyway... I just KNOW she's going to rub it in when she gets home tonight.

So, did anybody here go?

(Yes, I know it hasn't even started yet as I'm posting this - the question is for later/tomorrow/etc. )
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I went. It was good to see the President. I was hoping to see a Secret service agent drop an Uzi or something, but it didn't happen. Long lines and parking was hell.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't get an invite.

I saw the motorcade go buy on the interstate. They had traffic blocked on Bell Road at the overpass. I walked toward the bridge and got a good view of El Presidente passing by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top