Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 2:36:59 PM EDT
Seems all my guns are either target rifles or "evil guns" so I'm looking for something to hunt with, prefer a face to face deal locally (or close by anyway).

I'm in Mobile,

you guys have anything collecting dust or know a buddy that may have something?

And of course the obligatory, I'm not looking to spend a fortune...

Steve

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Evil guns with right ammo can be deer rifles.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I'm using now,  an AR with 60gr nosler partitions.

But I've had to pass on a couple shots because of underbrush that I would have taken with something heavier...

I've taken several deer with the AR, but I won't  shoot one with a .223 unless it's a clear head or neck shot.  

I don't want to be looking for a wounded animal or one that's dead but won't know it for 30 minutes or so.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
answer your im
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
replied to it  Reb..

let me know.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#5]
he said he has a collection of them sent a im about it it is henrey from the range the guy with the 1919 belt fed..or have you met him yet?...i belive he had his mac 10 full aut out that day?   not sure
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah I've met henry, nice guy...

I'd need more infor on what  exactly he has and what he wants for it.  I 'd hate for him to drag  a bunch of  stuff to the range if I new I wasn't interested in it.

I'll IM you my phone # and if he wants to, he can call me.

Steve

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
will give it to him tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:32:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, I'll be on the golf course until noonish, but he can call anytime anyway.

I'm not in Tiger Woods class, so I don't think a call is gonna throw me off my game...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top