Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 4:05:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:07:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Had a great time as well. Awesome steaks. Thanks Turbok.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:28:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Great folks, great food, great fun.
Many thanks to LWC and turbok for the eats.
It is always a good time hanging out with the Bama Boys  (and Girls).
See y'all at the next one, and I hope that is soon.

ARH

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea had a great time except for the near death experience.  LWC will post pics.  Thanks everyone that took extra time with me and the misses.  Had a blast can't wait to do it again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]
we had a blast my fiancee was glad she went . I've been worried about my lost mags ! if anyone in bama picked them up to find the owner keep the ammo and the can , I will repay shipping to get mags ( m-14  and 1911)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a GREAT time!  (I already posted pics over in the other thread.)

Mike, thanks for all of the work you (and others, I know) put into making this so much fun - and it was really nice finally meeting you, Mona, and the rest of the gang!

EXTRA-SPECIAL THANKS to VSP for letting me shoot his M-16!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:41:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Hardshell,
          You're welcome.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

VSP
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:12:02 AM EDT
[#9]
"I don't want no FOP, I'm a Dapper Dan man!"
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:01:09 AM EDT
[#10]
I had fun and hopefully will make it again.

Those were some of the best steaks I can remember having.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yea had a great time except for the near death experience.  LWC will post pics.  Thanks everyone that took extra time with me and the misses.  Had a blast can't wait to do it again.

LWC needs to get on with it with the pics.  Sheesh, I work where he does (kindof) so I'm just as covered up, and I had them up the same weekend!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:17:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LWC needs to get on with it with the pics.  Sheesh, I work where he does so I'm just as covered up and them up the same weekend!

I have to have clearance from the site mods to post such graphic pictures.  probably later today.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:40:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LWC needs to get on with it with the pics.  Sheesh, I work where he does so I'm just as covered up and them up the same weekend!

I have to have clearance from the site mods to post such graphic pictures.  probably later today.

Just warn everyone about the graphic pic when you do.  I think I had the only Life threatening injury the whole weekend though.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:54:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just warn everyone about the graphic pic when you do.  I think I had the only Life threatening injury the whole weekend though.

geez, I almost lost my arm!! LOL
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I HEREBY AWARD THE FIRST AL/FOP PURPLE HEART TO BRF!

I need to see pics first
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
lol

i heard about the "splinter". sounds like they should have medivaced you out.

I HEREBY AWARD THE FIRST AL/FOP PURPLE HEART TO BRF!

2 more and you can run for president

I accept your nomination.  I will second the nomination for the purple heart.  I also think I should recieve 2 for this wound because I recived the wound.  That is the first one, and then I had to do my own surgury.  That is the second one.  So one more and you will have a pres. nom. here on ARFcom.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
What happened?

You will see the pictures in due time.  Needless to say I am lucky to still be able to sit here and type.  I should be in the hospital after that nasty injury.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Now I'm beginning to wonder if we should send flowers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:10:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Now I'm beginning to wonder if we should send flowers.

Please in lieu of flowers please send guns and ammo.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I accept your nomination.  I will second the nomination for the purple heart.  I also think I should recieve 2 for this wound because I recived the wound.  That is the first one, and then I had to do my own surgury.  That is the second one.  So one more and you will have a pres. nom. here on ARFcom.

Be sure to write up your own after-action report...

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#23]
By chance, is the injury a case of "M1 Thumb"?

Rick
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Warning these are graphic!  I advise you guys to take a deep breath....

CRACKER DOWN!  CRACKER DOWN I SAY!!!

www.peds.uab.edu/_private/rla.htm
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:40:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:09:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Holy crap!  What did that splinter come off of, a freaking tree?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Holy crap!  What did that splinter come off of, a freaking tree?

I would tell you the story but you wouldn't believe me.

Bottom line is that I was brave and couragous.  Most deffinatly deserving of a couple purple hearts.  I will be glad to accept all rewards at the next formal shoot.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I REPRESENT

"ATTIC DOOR CLOSERS FOR TRUTH" and we belive that your purple hears are bogus and you killed innocent splinters for no reason!!!

We will release documents and photos of your crying and calling for your momma.  Your have disgraced all the people who really got splinters whilest closing attic doors and we can no longer stand by.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Pussy!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Pussy!

You must be with the "ATTIC DOOR CLOSERS FOR TRUTH" guys.  I tell you this I was wounded in action.  I was brave during combat and handled myself gracefully thoughout the entire event.  I earned my PH awards.  I carry the scars to this day.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pussy!

You must be with the "ATTIC DOOR CLOSERS FOR TRUTH" guys.  I tell you this I was wounded in action.  I was brave during combat and handled myself gracefully thoughout the entire event.  I earned my PH awards.  I carry the scars to this day.  

Yes, but you then testified before the senate against your fellow Attic Door Closers, accusing them of hinge abuse, raping doorknobs and other atrocities, whilst they were still in the line of splinters, doing their duty every day in the face of sharp slivers of wood, whilst you sat in your comfy chair.

What's next? Pics with Jane Fonda?

SG
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:07:38 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pussy!

I'm sorry I mislabeled you.

KERRY!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:41:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:12:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
BREAKING NEWS

ADCFT has video of BRF chasing down an unarmed cockroach and squishing it. It is also rumored that he intentionally and with being attack killed several ants in the driveway with a magnifying glass.

details to follow.

tbs

I unequivically  denie these alligations.  It really  depends on what you mean by killed and squish.  I did not kill those ants.  I did not squish that roach.  I am a man of value.  A man of honesty.  I am deserving of my awards.  Don't forget that I am the one who recived the life-threatening injurys in the midst of everything going on I was brave and acted like any hero would.  I formally deny all these alligations and I want to say to you TBS you're fired.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

WORST DINNER PIC EVER!!!! They always forget the napkin!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#37]
MORE BREAKING NEWS:

FOX-6 News is reporting a potential scandal involving the "missing ammo can" from the FOP Shoot.

All reliable sources seem to indicate that the can was not present during clean-up, but BRF is insisting in stump speeches that the ammo can - which contained various magazines, according to some sources - WAS there.  He claims that TBS simply did not dispatch enough personnel to effectively secure the range site and the ammo can was removed at a later time.  BRF seems to be intenet upon making this a key issue in the final days of his campaign, even though most news outlets are refuting the assertions.

More as this story breaks...

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

[simpsonscomicbookguy] WORST DINNER PIC EVER [simpsonscomicbookguy]

No redstapler or extra magazines. 5.0

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
MORE BREAKING NEWS:

FOX-6 News is reporting a potential scandal involving the "missing ammo can" from the FOP Shoot.

All reliable sources seem to indicate that the can was not present during clean-up, but BRF is insisting in stump speeches that the ammo can - which contained various magazines, according to some sources - WAS there.  He claims that TBS simply did not dispatch enough personnel to effectively secure the range site and the ammo can was removed at a later time.  BRF seems to be intenet upon making this a key issue in the final days of his campaign, even though most news outlets are refuting the assertions.

More as this story breaks...

Ok we don't need any more people in here trying to blind people with facts.  I have stated my position (missionary is no good I like it kinky) and I am sticking to it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

there is a serious mistake in this story.

I am not an erected official. I am the king!

OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!

Umm I think we need a mod to look at that post.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top