Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2004 9:39:30 AM EDT
'Bama crew:

If you are not registered to vote by 4:30pm TODAY, you will not be allowed to vote in the upcoming election.
IT'S OVER.  (Unless you are a Democrat - they can vote registered or not, breathing or not, etc. )

I can't imagine that any of y'all here are not registered, but I thought I'd post a friendly reminder just in case.

(SORRY!  I meant to post this before I left the house this morning, because I knew 'd be late getting in to the office today - I had to accompany "Mrs. HardShell" to the OB/GYN this morning. )

ETA:

It is over - if you aren't registered, shame on you!

Yes, I know Bush will win Alabama by a landslide... but the overall (national) popular vote, while not dictating the President, will send a very strong message (either way) and every vote DOES count in that respect (not just those in the "battlegroud states").  Not to mention the many state races and amendments in contention.

If nothing else, it is a DUTY & PRIVILEGE that you only have because Americans have spilled noble blood on foreign soil...

(HardShell gets off his soapbox and fades quietly into the background...)

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
'Bama crew:

(SORRY!  I meant to post this before I left the house this morning, because I knew 'd be late getting in to the office today - I had to accompany "Mrs. HardShell" to the OB/GYN this morning. )

I thaught I was the only man that went with his wife. I went with the misses a lot and never saw a man there.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thaught I was the only man that went with his wife. I went with the misses a lot and never saw a man there.  

No, all GOOD husbands go to the doctor with their wives...

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Just an hour & change to go! (Sorry for the BTT but this is urgent IMO.)

OVER - SEE ABOVE...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top