Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 1:08:36 AM EDT
(mods lock this thread and slap me silly if its out of line)

My funds are kind of tapped right now and I'm out of a job next week, so I need to sell some goodies.  I would love to sell these all locally/regionally so that's why I posted here.

First I have an Aimpoint and PRI mount for sale (been trying to sell this for a month) $400 for both, will seperate.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=224812

LMT BUIS $90
RRA Stripped lower $110 (would prefer to do this in LA as I need the money quickly)
WASR-10 7.62x39mm Dragunov type stock $300 (would prefer to sell in LA also, $315 if I must ship)
Edit: 1 Ace M4 SOCOM stock $100 (w/o buffer/spring)

Can provide pics of all items, IM or email me if needed.  Like I said I would prefer to do things face to face locally but will ship.  I do take paypal and have 100% clean Ebay feedback.

Again sorry if this is inappropriate.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish you were in Bama.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wish you were in Bama.

At this point I wish I were too since the majority of people here are located there

If its not for the rifle or lower, I WILL travel as far as the Mobile area maybe.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top