Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 1:44:59 PM EDT

For any of you guys who'd like a local barrel threading done, I spoke with Summit Ammo a little while ago and they're offering a barrel threading + FH (standard A2) for $60.

256-538-5121
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is that place at dude?  Think they would charge same price for a dissy hbar?  I want mine threaded bad.  I just got it back from bushmaster today because the barrel indexing was off.  The grouping was horrible and I had given up hope on it but when I got it back it zeroed right in with only 2 clicks windage.  I stuck a cheap crappy leapers 4x20 ar15 scope on it and about 125 yards it grouped 3 shots under and inch...that was the only group I could get on the paper.  The scope holds grouping well but it wouldn't hold adjustments for shit.  Anyway, I don't know why the indexing being wrong would have made it group like shit...unless the barrel wasn't seated right.  Anyway, the dissi has impressed me and I am very happy with it now...enough so to spend money on flash suppressors and other stuff :)

Thanks,
Wes
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:19:49 AM EDT
[#2]

They're at:  

Summit Ammo
1101 Highway 77
Attalla, AL  35954
256-538-5121

Give them a call
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top