Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 9:41:32 AM EDT
Next time one of the bigger NUG shows comes to Birmingham, one of you guys shoot me an email or IM?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
How about 3-4 January. This show is not as big as the AGCA shows but is OK. I will have two tables at this coming show look for Precision Defense Systems banner, that be me. I will have a few of my products on display as well as mags and a few other goodies.

Tony G
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
What are the particulars of this show(as in where), I was not aware of it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
It will be at the Civic Center downtown, Great Southern show. This show has been around for many years on the first weekend of January. This is the first time in a long time I have set up there, I guess this means I am getting better health wise. I will still need help but at least I will be there. I hope to get to meet many of you there, stop by and say hello.

Tony G
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:27:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you have a webb page for  Precision Defense Systems?
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#5]
mguntony,

i am on call that weekend but hope to make the show. Anytime you need help with a show or shoot down here just say the word. I am on call every other weekend but if i am off i'll be there.

mike
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Im gonna try and be there as well.

Though I may be working.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:48:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm on call too. Great sadness.

And I really wanted to see mguntony again. Met him at a very small veterans show in Athens. Good stuff and definitely on my "wish I had one" list.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey mguntony, will you need help unloading your stuff?

I am going top be working there today, Ill see if I can find you.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:58:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I will be there Saturday morning, early! I will have my son with me to help unload. I have only two tables so not too much to set out this time. I will have some of my products that I make as well as a few different mags and parts for mguns and some fliers for upcoming events.

Tony G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top