Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2003 5:41:45 AM EDT

Well with the planets aligning our tigers made it to the big game on Jan. 4th. Defense has gotten them there but the offense has helped alot too.

Of course I am looking for tickets! If anyone comes across tickets, I would love to buy them or trade for them!

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#1]
CONGRATULATIONS, L S U !!!

I think I told you in another thread that I'd rather see y'all playing for the National Championship than anybody else in the hunt at that time.  We SEC folks have got to stick together (when we're not trying to bash each other's brains in... ).

Here's hoping that SOONER = TIGER CHOW ! (although, IMO y'all ought to be playing USC for the title...)
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Thanks!

I agree about the SEC thing too. If it was GA or anyone else we would be chearing them on.

Not winning your conference title and being in the BCS #1 vs #2 is really Foked up.

It is gonna be a close battle but i would not be surprised if LSU pulls it out.

LSU would destroy USC, whom I think will get easily beat by Michigan.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

...I agree about the SEC thing too. If it was GA or anyone else we would be chearing them on...

But not Florida...  ANYONE but Florida...  
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:40:57 PM EDT
[#4]
This will be an exciting game.  The media has under rated LSU all season.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top