Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/9/2003 10:45:12 AM EDT
here we go, first time i've every open carried.  I'm very nervous for some reason. Al has no  law against it, but I've heard you will probably get hassled.

we'll see. I'm going to the mail center (not usps) and the grocery store and the oil change place.

report to follow... wish me luck.

lwc
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as you have a permit, no problemo
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#2]
WHAT???

You have to pay a tax (cough) I meant to say  have a permit to OPEN carry in Alabama?
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Well,

no problems to report...

Went to the grocery store only, other places were closed.  got a few "looks" and one "nod".

cashier seemed nervous at first, but then seemed cool.

i'll try again soon.

oh and btw, i dont need no steenkin permit to OPEN carry!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Pistol permit issued by sheriff. $7.50 per year in Jefferson County. No problem geting if not nuts or a criminal. Basically ask.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Pistol permit issued by sheriff. $7.50 per year in Jefferson County. No problem geting if not nuts or a criminal. Basically ask.

Yes, a permit to carry concealed is easy to get and I've had one for years.

Im talking about open carry.  On my hip for everyone to see.  not concealed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#6]
if you dress nice, people will think you are just a detective or probation officer or something.  I'm too chicken to open carry, but that's my plan; I wear a suit most days anyway...
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#7]
How funny.  LWC - you're a real patriot.  I want to join in on the experiment.  I have jury duty coming up...
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How funny.  LWC - you're a real patriot.  I want to join in on the experiment.  I have jury duty coming up...

I dont think i'd try that at the courthouse.  I may have some stones, but they aren't that big...
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I didn't know that open carry was legal, damn I'll have to try it myself, no shit, right??

Open Carry

Attorney General Graddick on March 22, 1984 issued opinion 84-00205 to the District Attorney of Butler County Alabama. That opinion stated that a person while on foot could openly carry a firearm on his/her person without a permit of any kind. The firearm had to be visible and all restrictions applied as those that applied to holders of a Concealed Carry permit. Title 14 –175 states that “No person shall carry a pistol in any vehicle …” So if you open carry and you want to get into a vehicle you must unload and secure the firearm or you are in violation of the law.

Found that on packing.org, so if you have a CCW do you have to unload and secure to get into a vehicle, or does your CCW cover that??? Well I guess if you just conceal your weapon before you get in your car, you are covered.

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 3:21:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The Pistol Permit issued by the county Sheriff in the State of Alabama does indeed allow for carrying on your person or in your vehicle.

Text on back of Permit:
Your Pistol Permit allows you to carry any legal Pistol concealed in your vehicle, or on your person, withing the State of Alabama.  Under the Alabama Reciprocal Pistol Permit Law, certain other States also recognize Alabama Pistol Permits.  Limitations regarding this Permit are listed in the booklet you received. Your permit can be confiscated by any Law enforcement officer for irresponsible behavior.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#11]
You might want to get some kind of badge to hang on your belt or something that looks like a badge to keep from getting wierd looks. It could be a kids toy badge. Nothing that would get you popped for impersonating though! A silver dollar in a leather holder would do IMHO.

ps, I salute your effort!
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:19:15 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The Pistol Permit issued by the county Sheriff in the State of Alabama does indeed allow for carrying on your person or in your vehicle.

Text on back of Permit:
Your Pistol Permit allows you to carry any legal Pistol concealed in your vehicle, or on your person, withing the State of Alabama.  Under the Alabama Reciprocal Pistol Permit Law, certain other States also recognize Alabama Pistol Permits.  Limitations regarding this Permit are listed in the booklet you received. Your permit can be confiscated by any Law enforcement officer for irresponsible behavior.

Doesnt say that on mine!  "This permit is not valid if the holder is under the influence of intoxicating liquors or drugs"

Thats the only stipulation to mine.  Anyway, I dont need no permit to OPEN carry, then when i get in the car, i have a permit so it's covered there too.

If some cop thinks exercising my freedoms is 'irresponsible behavior" i say let him try to prove his case in court.  I would spend the money.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:56:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Ryan, if it comes to that I'll be the first to chip in for your legal fees.

I saw a guy open carrying a Glock in a paddle holster several months ago.  This was in a liquor store.    

He sure didn't look like a cop.  A few people glanced at the pistol, but no one acted weird about it.  Hate to admit it, but I don't even know if open carry is legal in GA.  I will find out though.

Please keep us posted on your progress.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:47:19 AM EDT
[#14]
No offence but what's the point of open carry? I'd rather go concealed. Open carry, IMHO, is a tactical liability.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#15]
HEY folks, I had a state trooper here today and asked about "open carry", he said not legal!! I took him to this string and showed him the posts about the law. We went to the Alabama gun laws that are posted and there it was, LEGAL TO CARRY OPEN. He was amazed and stated that he would have detained anyone he caught with open carry. He is bringing this up at the next meeting they have as he has been told by superiors that open carry is illegal in Alabama. He took law numbers and information on legal rulings to back up his story.

Tony G
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
HEY folks, I had a state trooper here today and asked about "open carry", he said not legal!! I took him to this string and showed him the posts about the law. We went to the Alabama gun laws that are posted and there it was, LEGAL TO CARRY OPEN. He was amazed and stated that he would have detained anyone he caught with open carry. He is bringing this up at the next meeting they have as he has been told by superiors that open carry is illegal in Alabama. He took law numbers and information on legal rulings to back up his story.

Tony G

Nice Job Tony,

I know that if i continue to open carry (not for any tactical purpose, but rather only to exercise my rights) I WILL be hassled at some point and even detained. But I know i will eventually come out on top!
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#17]

ipschoser1
 No offence but what's the point of open carry? I'd rather go concealed. Open carry, IMHO, is a tactical liability.  

tactical liability? what do you mean by that?
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#18]
CC, because they know you have it.

My story: While shooting on private land, with permission, in compliance with state and federal laws, fire department comes to put out a brush fire the owner (not us) had illegally lit. We stop shooting so they can put out the fire. They kinda snuck up on us, so I lay the rifle in the bed of the truck. I have a USP45f in a drop holster, but I leave it on as the firefighter comes up to talk to us. I don't want to draw a gun. I stood casually, greeted him, told him whose land, that we were legal, so on and so forth. I don't mention the open carry, he doesn't seem to care.

We leave shortly after, with a female volunteer, and take her to the firehouse so she can get a tanker. On the way she asks to see my preban M4. I show clear, pass it over. "I have an Oly", she says. Turns out her hubby is the supervisor down there. We knew some people in common, which was cool. We dropped her off and went on our way.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Text on back of Permit:

Doesnt say that on mine!  "This permit is not valid if the holder is under the influence of intoxicating liquors or drugs"

Thats the only stipulation to mine.  Anyway, I dont need no permit to OPEN carry, then when i get in the car, i have a permit so it's covered there too.

If some cop thinks exercising my freedoms is 'irresponsible behavior" i say let him try to prove his case in court.  I would spend the money.

It doesn't say either of those on mine!

"This permit entitles you to carrya handgun concealed within the State of Alabama unless other wise prohibited."  

How wierd.  
Question - so the .45 in my truck is not supposed to be loaded and ready to go?

Funny story - I was stopped by troopers at a road block one night last month who were obviously looking for someone or checking for drunks.  When he asked for my license I whipped it out and said, 'oh, by the way, I have a pistol, here's my permit.'  I think he got so nervous he didn't even care to see the rest of my registration and told me to go on.  lol.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
...Funny story - I was stopped by troopers at a road block one night last month who were obviously looking for someone or checking for drunks.  When he asked for my license I whipped it out and said, 'oh, by the way, I have a pistol, here's my permit.'  I think he got so nervous he didn't even care to see the rest of my registration and told me to go on.  lol.

Let me get this straight:

You think an Alabama State Trooper got "nervous" because you told him you had a pistol and a permit?  How long have you lived in Alabama?  I'd wager the majority of vehicles pulled over in Alabama contain a firearm & that a significant number of lawful carriers inform the officer of the firearms presence & legality (I always have...).  He's probably heard that a thousand times - why would you think you made him nervous?...

FWIW, I have lived here my whole life and always heard that open carry was illegal here.  This is the very first I've heard of the '84 Graddick opinion - not that any of this changes anything for me.  I've always carried openly on my land, but ONLY concealed in public.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:58:22 AM EDT
[#21]
FWIW, I just pulled out my license (issued in Elmore County) - it says:

1. This pistol permit does not permit you to carry a gun openly.
2. Your permit is valid for the State of Alabama only.
3. Your pistol permit is void if you are arrested, on any charge.
4. Your pistol permit does not allow you to carry a pistol in any place that serves alcohol or while you are drinking or using any illegal drug.
5. Your pistol permit is also void in any air terminal or in any Court House or other public building whether City, County, State or Federal.
6. If you carry a pistol under any of the above conditions where it is void, you will be subject to ARREST for carrying a concealed weapon.

Interesting, no?
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:59:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

2. Your permit is valid for the State of Alabama only.
4. Your pistol permit does not allow you to carry a pistol in any place that serves alcohol or while you are drinking or using any illegal drug.
5. Your pistol permit is also void in any air terminal or in any Court House or other public building whether City, County, State or Federal.
6. If you carry a pistol under any of the above conditions where it is void, you will be subject to ARREST for carrying a concealed weapon.

Interesting, no?

Sounds like INFRINGEMENT to me.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Correct you don't need a permit for that

2. Your permit is valid for the State of Alabama only.WRONG MANY states now have reciprocity with alabama

wrong only if convicted of a felony i beleive

4. Your pistol permit does not allow you to carry a pistol in any place that serves alcohol or while you are drinking or using any illegal drug. i don't recall seeing anything in the law regard being on premise of a bar

5. Your pistol permit is also void in any air terminal or in any Court House or other public building whether City, County, State or Federal. true

6. If you carry a pistol under any of the above conditions where it is void, you will be subject to ARREST for carrying a concealed weapon. maybe but only if it falls into an illeagle area

Your sherriff is an idiot

mike

Interesting, no?

Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
...Your sherriff is an idiot...

Mike, I agreed with every word you said but that.

Our current sheriff (Bill Franklin) is a great guy (you wouldn't have any way of knowing that, I know) - true conservative, hard-as-nails on "real crime," pro-gun (no second-guessing when he signs off on FFL/Class III forms), etc.  I strongly suspect this verbage was put in place by a prior administration and never thought about again.  Heck, I never paid it any real attention until this thread came alomg!  I'll ask him about updating/correcting it the next time I talk to him.  I bet he won't have a problem doing it.

Richard
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...Funny story - I was stopped by troopers at a road block one night last month who were obviously looking for someone or checking for drunks.  When he asked for my license I whipped it out and said, 'oh, by the way, I have a pistol, here's my permit.'  I think he got so nervous he didn't even care to see the rest of my registration and told me to go on.  lol.

Let me get this straight:

You think an Alabama State Trooper got "nervous" because you told him you had a pistol and a permit?  How long have you lived in Alabama? he

FWIW, I have lived here my whole life and always heard that open carry was illegal here.  This is the very first I've heard of the '84 Graddick opinion - not that any of this changes anything for me.  I've always carried openly on my land, but ONLY concealed in public.

Well, what led me to believe that is he was very hard-nosed off the bat asking specifically for my license, and proof of insurance.  About that time he shown his flashlight into my truck and I realized that the handle of my pistol was probably visible, so that's when I chimed in about my pistol and permit.  After which he immediately told me to go on and forgot about the proof of insurance - which, I might add, I did get burned by right after the proof of ins act went into effect because I didn't have my card with me at the time.  I could be wrong, it just seemd like he got nervous all of a sudden.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 5:16:31 AM EDT
[#26]
hardshell

i would be contacting his office to have those permits updated. I will change my previuos statement. Your other sherrif was an idiot

As for Alabama cops and guns. I have been pulled over twice in the last couple of years. Both times my CCW ended up getting me out of a ticket. I did end up spending a 1/2hr+ on the side of the road talking guns though each time Most of the locals around here <bham pd excluded> are fairly decent guys and most i have met are active shooters.

mike

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:07:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Here is my 2¢...When I live in Bama, Bham actually, I had a permit and I knew you could open carry UNTIL someone perceives you as a threat and calls the cops. My buddy was pumping gas and his concealed pistol, yes he had a permit, poked out when he bent over to pick up something. Like a half inch of his holster showed. Some nut freaked out and called the cops and a cop showed up gave him a looong lecture about 'concealed means concealed'. It was ridiculous. Man, that was 10 years ago, wow, time flies.

Good for you lostwildcat!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Huh, my permit has a silhouette of a person with instructions on where NOT to shoot them in case they are Organ Donors. It kinda looks like one of those Cow Maps at the butcher shop that tells you where your cut of meat came from.

Of course I was surprised that they were issuing Permits at the state fair last year too. And I don't care how much money trouble this state is in, the deputies that gave me my permit DESERVE real metal badges instead of those cheap plastic "detective" badges they had. Its an outrage.

All kidding aside, I am enthused about this open carry experiment. I'm kinda put out by my company's policy about no firearms on their premises. I was under the impression that these rights were unalienable, but they seem to be alienating them right away from me.

IronFish
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Huh, my permit has a silhouette of a person with instructions on where NOT to shoot them in case they are Organ Donors. It kinda looks like one of those Cow Maps at the butcher shop that tells you where your cut of meat came from.

IronFish

Heh.  I say, If I'm placed in a situation where shooting is my only option, I'm not going to give a rats ass about the fact that I might damage some organ they might want to donate.  All I'm gonna care about is stopping the threat.

Kinda funny though, considering most of the organs you donate are clustered around the center of mass....  
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'm kinda put out by my company's policy about no firearms on their premises. I was under the impression that these rights were unalienable, but they seem to be alienating them right away from me.

IronFish

This is off the topic, but I have to tell you that your company has that policy because of some nut in B'ham bringing a scattergun to work and having it discharge while "showing" it to someone out in the parking lot.  Now if you want to know why the company no longer has Aspirin in the First Aid kits, well, that's another story:)

Rick
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Rick, that is interesting. I have heard numerous stories about that policy. They all say the incident happened downtown. Is that the case with yours?

IronFish
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Rick, that is interesting. I have heard numerous stories about that policy. They all say the incident happened downtown. Is that the case with yours?

IronFish

Yep, late '70s, early '80s, somewhere along that timeline.  

Rick
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#33]
well i did it tonight. went to dinner with the neighbors <who happens to be leo>. NO one batted an eye. .45 on my hip walked into habenero's in roebuck had dinner and left. no weird looks no hastles. Then again in that part of town i'd probobly have gotten a weird look for not carrying.

mike
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Thank God I live in Nevada!

Open carry frequently and never get a second look.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:05:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Thank God I live in Nevada!

Open carry frequently and never get a second look.

I was stationed in N.M. for a short period of time in the early '70s.  No one gave a second thought to someone openly carrying.  In fact, some places still had hitching rails out front, and at times the rail would be in use.  Not uncommon at all to see a cowboy riding down the street with his 45 on his side, with a shotgun or Winchester 94 tucked away in the saddle scabbard.  Now that I think about it, there wasn't much of a crime rate in Clovis N.M. in those days either!  Wonder why?

Rick
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I was stationed in N.M. for a short period of time in the early '70s.  No one gave a second thought to someone openly carrying.  In fact, some places still had hitching rails out front, and at times the rail would be in use.  Not uncommon at all to see a cowboy riding down the street with his 45 on his side, with a shotgun or Winchester 94 tucked away in the saddle scabbard.  Now that I think about it, there wasn't much of a crime rate in Clovis N.M. in those days either!  Wonder why?

Rick

In the 1870's i think that was pretty much normal You having another "SENIOR" moment?

mike
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#37]
You would think so, but it was 1970-early 1971!  Blew my socks away when I saw it for the first time.  Actually that hitching post was in front of a Barber Shop.  I had never seen anyone openly carrying a sidearm until then and haven't seen many since.  Have you been questioned about it yet?  I just don't think I would mess with anyone I saw carrying their favorite six-gun!

Rick
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 8:36:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Uh,  Rick ?  Doesn't Mike carry a 7+1 gun?  inquiring minds [or what's left of it] want to know...  short
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Were you stationed at cannon Airplane Patch too? I was there from '79 to '82. I saw several cowboys open carry in Clovis myself. I was too poor to afford a pistol or I might have carried one too.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Were you stationed at cannon Airplane Patch too? I was there from '79 to '82. I saw several cowboys open carry in Clovis myself. I was too poor to afford a pistol or I might have carried one too.

Yes I was at Cannon in the Comm. Sq.  I received my discharge there, and that was the best thing I got out of that place!  Hated every minute I was there.  

Rick
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#41]
lostwildcat,

I have been monitoring your experiment, and you and Beer Slayer both have some noodles for open carrying. I like it! I, on the other hand, am a puss because I would just get too nervous.

I have started working on carrying concealed. I will throw my Kel-Tec and Stellar Rig in my pocket sometimes for the day. I just got a Glock 30 (and soon to get a 36) with a IWB holster so I will probably start to carry more. I still have printing issues due to the way that I dress (shirt tucked in all the time).

I do keep a pistol in the car and have been stopped twice this year, with tickets being given both times. I have since lowered my interstate speeds!

I was stopped in SC on the first one. I hand the officer license and CCW license together and state "I am licensed to carry". This leaves out gun, pistol, etc. so younger trooper doesn't get edgy. He had me hand it to him and then he unloaded it and put it on my roof. It was a Sig P232 (weenie gun I know, being replaced with Glock 30). I am sure everyone on I-20 thought I was in deep kimshchi when they drove by and saw a pistol on my roof! He took the pistol to his car and ran the numbers on it, said it was no problem to have it concealed in SC(which I had alredy checked ahead of time) due to reciprocity. He then threw the gun and magazines into the back seat and politely asked me to wait to reload the gun until after we parted ways.

The second stop was an Alabama trooper right outside Montgomery. I did the same thing and he just said, "So do you have a gun on you now?" I said "yes" and then he seemed to not think about it again. I was in a business suit so I didn't look like much of a threat! Still gave me a ticket though...

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to share my CCW experiences in the South with everyone.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Text on back of Permit:

It looks like I'm comming into the conversation alittle late but That is what it says on mine too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:13:41 AM EDT
[#43]
for the record open carry is not my everyday option. just wanted to test the waters in a resonably controlled enviornment. i still prefer concealed, although i don't give a second thought to printing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#44]
My Madison County, Alabama license states only:

"License to carry a revolver or pistol concealed on the person or carry a revolver or pistol in a vehicle is hereby granted."

and

"This does not permit you to carry a gun openly as an officer".

So I guess I am not restricted from open carry as long as I am not impersonating "an officer".  Any Madison County residents have an idea what that actually means ?

I may try the experiment with a drop leg holster and see what happens, but I do prefer the concealed carry just since no one needs to know.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I just breezed thru the comments, but open carry for non cops is illegal in Alabama.  Read Section 13A-11-52

www.legislature.state.al.us/CodeofAlabama/1975/coatoc.htm

P.S. I would like to see open carry made legal, but the law moves very very slowly.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I just breezed thru the comments, but open carry for non cops is illegal in Alabama.  Read Section 13A-11-52

www.legislature.state.al.us/CodeofAlabama/1975/coatoc.htm

P.S. I would like to see open carry made legal, but the law moves very very slowly.

Gunham,

This applies to CC without a permit. If you go to packing.org you can read the opinion issued by the AG in 1982.  Basically you can open carry as long as its plainly visible and not concealed at all.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#47]
So basically the AG is saying that 13A-11-52 does not apply to open carry.  Cool!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#48]
the way the opinion was interpretted a while back was Concealed carry required a permit. Open carry was not regulated and in fact was required without a permit to conceal.

The AG's letter stated that because open carry was not addressed by the law it was not in fact illeagal. The only issue then comes in concealing the weapon or car carry without a permit.

This is how i remeber it from reading it last year. I may be a bit off or have things a little fuzzy. I've had about 8 hrs of sleep in the last 3 days so keep that in mind when reading this :)

mike
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I may be a bit off or have things a little fuzzy. I've had about 8 hrs of sleep in the last 3 days so keep that in mind when reading this :)

mike

Spent too much time lookin at boobies didnt ya...Now your gonna go blind!!!

oh wait, i think thats caused from something else...

OH YEAH!, "your still going blind"  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Great thread! Very Informative!

I am coming up on 9 years in Alabama, and I was told open carry was illegal when I got here. About two years ago I drove to Cullman hospital to visit some one and in the parking lot I saw a guy with a Glock on a belt holster. I remember thinking, "WTF! That's not legal." Makes a little more sense now.

I carry concealed thanks to the benevolence of the Morgan County sheriff. Our license says,

"...is granted a permit to carry pistol in a vehicle or concealed on the person within the state of Alabama."

Costs $10. Before we had the reciprocal agreement, I went ahead and got the Florida CCW license.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top