Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2003 4:37:42 AM EDT
The Friends of NRA banquet will be held in Decatur Alabama on 25 October at the Elks Lodge. The event will start at 1800 hours, lots of auction items and silent auction items. I have tickets for those of you that would like to attend, everyone in the family is welcome to attend, even non NRA members. This is the first time the banquet has been held in Decatur and we are hoping for a great turn out. I have attended these banquets for many years and have several nice guns to show for it, knifes too by the way. Most of the money raised at this event stays here in Alabama to promote the shooting sports, and firearms safety. Come on out and have a bit of fun and meet friends and make new ones too. Make it a family night and bring the kids, adult tickets are $25 and the kids are $15. Contact me for your tickets, post your needs here and I will respond, by the way I will be at the Birmingham show this weekend on Sunday. I have to help my friend Slasher out on Saturday, I get to be at the range and do a bit of shooting.

Tony G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top