Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2003 3:04:37 PM EDT
Don't forget to vote tomorrow, Birminham is counting on you!  As for me, TC Cannon gets my vote.  I've gotten sloshed at that sawed-off little asshole's bar so often, why not?
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#1]
sadly that dude actually had some good ideas.
too bad it will be several more years of the same corruption and garbage that Bham has been known for, for the last 20 years or so.

mike
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#2]
What are you guys gonna do now in the run-off?
For one thing, I think its a crime I am not allowed a vote on the mayor. They take 1% of my salary, and I don't get a vote.

Heres the puzzler. Kincaid recently took the big wad of money Arrington is offering. Can you say puppet strings?? Then, whats her name, kincaid's competitor, gets endorsed by Arrington's lackey William Bell.

I guess Slippery Dick decided it would be better to run this city from behind the scenes. Gives him more time to work on his new project, Atlanta. Funny how he loses the mayoral election and runs off to Atlanta, then six months later his buddy running the school system in the ground gets a huge job in, where else, Atlanta.

It doesnt look like theres a good choice at all in the run-off. Not that I have one.

IronFish
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top