Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2003 5:33:35 PM EDT
Yeah, I know, it doesn't take much to make me happy apparently, but I finally got a chance to do something I have been wanting to.  I am now a certified NRA Basic Pistol and NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor.  Woo Hoo!!  Hopefully, now I will be able to help bring more people into our little family of responsible, safe gun owners!  Thanks for your time.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations!  So will you be teaching classes now?  

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
SAF Supporter
SAS Supporter
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, I hope to be soon.  Gotta get those pesky credentials back from the NRA first, then I'll start lining stuff up.  Am I signing you up for my first class?  LOL.  Talk at ya later.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 12:20:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually, I hope to be soon.  Gotta get those pesky credentials back from the NRA first, then I'll start lining stuff up.  Am I signing you up for my first class?  LOL.  Talk at ya later.

I'm sure I need instruction.  Everything I know about handgun shooting I've learned from reading or videos.  No hand on experience from an actual coach.  I was on my JROTC rifle team, but we only used rifles in competition.

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
SAF Supporter
SAS Supporter
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 2:52:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top