Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2003 2:03:57 PM EDT
I have several folks asking for a sub gun match this fall here in north Alabama. If I can get the help I will set up a match in late October or early November. I will need several folks to help with racks and target stands as well as scoring and so forth. If I can get the help I would like to start up the state wide sub gun matches again. In the past we have used FOP Range, Central Alabama Gun Club, Swan Creek, any others available? These matches are fun and a lot of work to boot. We always have a great meal to go with the match and a lot of fun with friends. Any interest?

Tony G
Link Posted: 8/31/2003 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be happy to help!  I just need to know the dates at least 3 weeks out so I can schedule myself accordingly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top