Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2003 3:44:50 PM EDT
There is a position opening up here at UAB in IT. You'd be working with me, its a computer technician/apprentice depending on your experience.  IM me if you think your interested and I'll give you details etc.  

LWC

Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:04:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Give me details...

:)

(you can ask Jo-Jo, I have some degree of computer literacy, much more than the average person, although he probably won't admit to it, oh and I am a supersonic .223 speed learner - hey what do you expect from a fellow UAB junior?...)
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 12:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
i can be bought. Can you match my salary from IBM? Do i have to work with those slow low end microsoft and intel platforms, or can i stick with AIX/RISC?

mike

P.s. i will need a company car and every weekend off. Also an ammo allowance would be nice
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 5:45:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i can be bought. Can you match my salary from IBM? Do i have to work with those slow low end microsoft and intel platforms, or can i stick with AIX/RISC?

mike

P.s. i will need a company car and every weekend off. Also an ammo allowance would be nice

DONE, as long as IBM pays you in cheese sticks and potato cakes from Arby's it shouldnt  be a a problem.

Just send your resume to

555 INYURDREAMS Drive
c/o The Tooth Fairy.

btw, There used to be an ammo allowance here, but someone was abusing the system so they cut it off...  something about trading in IBM servers for one box of .45 FMJ

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top