Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2002 2:22:19 PM EDT
Post any info regarding your locals shooting groups/clubs/social groups here. This will stay tacked with the local ranges thread for easy reference for everyone.

mike
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The "Tactical Training Group" or "TTG" is an IDPA club located in Huntsville AL.  We shoot IDPA pistol competition several times a month and always welcome new shooters.  We often have "after the match" courses of fire for shotgun or carbine as well as occasional night shoots.

The first Saturday of each month we shoot a match starting at 10 AM at the Arab Practical Shooting Club (APSC) located on Hwy 231 just north of Arab.

The third Tuesday of each month we shoot an IDPA match at Larry's Indoor Range on North Parkway in Huntsville AL starting at 6 PM.

The third Saturday of each month we also have an IDPA match at the Hartselle Gun Club.  Starting at 0900 this match is really geared towards the new IDPA shooter where our area coordinator, Mr. Myrin Young gives instruction and introduction to the IDPA rules and match organization.

Match fee for any of our IDPA matches is $10.00.

More information on IDPA can be found at the IDPA website.

More info on our club itself including some match pictures and miscellany can be found at our club website.
Link Posted: 1/16/2003 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
www.teammagnolia.com

Jackson, MS area IPSC club
Link Posted: 4/3/2003 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Palo Alto Gun Club in Donaldsonville, LA. We should be open in the next month or so and will have up to 600 yards. Emailto:[email protected]
Address of club: P.O. Box 248, Baton Rouge, LA  70821
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 5 clubs in our area that hold USPSA matches within 80 miles of Hattiesburg Ms.
My Club, Ellisville Dirt Pit Shooting Club
hometown.aol.com/edpsashooter/EDPSC.html

South MS Practical Shooters Assoc., Poplarville MS. www.smsps.com/SMPSA.htm

Deep South Shooters Assoc., Gulfport MS.
www.smsps.com/DSSA.htm

Magnolia Rifle and Gun Club, Byram(Jackson) MS.
www.teammagnolia.com

Meridian Shooting Club, Meridian MS.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Can't beleive i started this and didn't throw in a shameless plug for ARRIGHT.

We are one of the largest Military Style Rifle Clubs in the southeast with over 120 members from all over the southeast and US. We try to hold manthly FUN shoots around the north and central part of the state at least once a month.

We are based out of the FOP range in birmingham <pleasent grove>.

www.arright.cjb.net

mike
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:58:00 AM EDT
[#6]
     AR-RIGHT guys, thought i better see if i could chime in over here. Had a hard time gettin logged in but I made it.  now don't know how to use it???  hoping to make a shoot before winter sometime. when is the next?  bill
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:25:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link for Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club (the above link is for IPSiCk)

www.magnoliarpc.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top