Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2011 5:39:21 PM EDT
http://hallsgunrange.com

New range in Morgan County. It is just outside of Eminence. Some of you may have taken your Utah class with him, if not, he does them. Great guy! It is not quite open yet but If you contacted him he might let you come out and shoot. Did some work for him and went out there today to button it up and he let me put some down range He has some really nice ballistic steel bullet trap targets!
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the info. Didn't know that place existed!
Link Posted: 3/5/2011 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Great, a short drive from Mooresville !!!

Id like to take some classes especially the Utah, but since Im a member at a club in Martinsville (20+ years) I probably wont be buying another range membership.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 3/5/2011 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That is real close to my house, I might have to check it out...
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for posting this.  We have been looking for a Utah Instructor at IndianaShooter.com to do the South Central Indiana.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for posting this.  We have been looking for a Utah Instructor at IndianaShooter.com to do the South Central Indiana.

I was thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing

Yeah, unlike some places that need x amount for minimum attendance, he said that even if just a couple of people want to take the class, he would do it. Although he said it is not required by Utah to do a live fire exercise, he said he would probably throw one into the class just because.

Sent my paperwork in over a month ago but still no license They are supposed to have it all processed within 60 days so it should be coming soon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top