Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 7:08:19 AM EDT
I will for sure be able to get out to this one. Just wondering if there will be anyone else there that is going to join in on the fun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess not. If you out there, Ill be the big guy in the INGO shirt (yeah I know, leave me alone)    
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I'm still recovering from back surgery.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:09:08 AM EDT
[#3]
No big deal, I made it out there and had a great time. Rain and all, hope your recovery is a speedy one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm still recovering from back surgery.

How's that going for you?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm up and moving around, and I can walk just fine. Stand around for 10 minutes and get tired real quick. The prescriptions keep me pretty drowsy, but I think I might be going back to work on Wednesday.

Sorry for the temporary hi-jack. What was the round count? Was there a lot of people? I used to go to the occasional IDPA, but with my new work schedule, I might start going to whatever I can.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#6]
It was about 90 rounds total if you had no misses. I went through about 101. Roughly 27 people there, so it was a decent turn out for a crummy weather day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 12:02:22 AM EDT
[#7]
27! That's awesome! They usually have good shoots at NP and with only 27 people you probably didn't stand around waiting too much.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#8]
It was pretty much non stop the whole time. We had to wait about 2 mniutes on one station because they had two courses in the same bay and all the shots were messing the timers up. So they were alternating groups for the last 2 shooters they had. I didnt do to shabby for my first competition. I had the fastest time on one of the courses which was a good confidence builder. So, it gave me a good idea of what I should start picking up gear wise. I want to shoot the next USPSA match they have there and go from there. Thats something I would really like to get into in the future. Hope to see you out there sometime soon.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I should get two Sundays off each month, so I don't know what I'll be shooting, but after I heal I'll be shooting something.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top