Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 8:58:37 AM EDT
Been thinking about getting a Dpms 308/AR10  or doing some trading to get one anyways. I have never gotten any trigger time on one. Does any one have one in NW Indiana that would be willing to let me  put some rounds through ? I would greatly appriciate it. No rush,  just want to try it before I  start doing some trading.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't try one unless you are wanting to spend the money on one.  

They shoot/perform quite well and it is nice having the power of .308 in an AR platform

I'm hopeing that I can  trade strait up. Wife and I just put ourselves on a tight budget, so I hope I can any ways.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I own the 24" bull barrel version, have a bipod and decent scope on it. I just shot my first sub 1" group last weekend at jasper pulaski, using federal GMM 168's. Love my .308. where are you located at?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
check your IM.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
check your IM.

Replied.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I own the 24" bull barrel version, have a bipod and decent scope on it. I just shot my first sub 1" group last weekend at jasper pulaski, using federal GMM 168's. Love my .308. where are you located at?

I'm In Laporte area. I would gladly meet you in Jasper / Pulaski some time, or where ever you would like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top