Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2010 4:03:26 PM EDT
Well to make a long story short I am in need of 2 sets of fingerprint cards after mine got messed up tonight.
The last time I ordered from the ATF website it took over a month.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located?
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Newburgh(outside of Evansville)

I went down to drop off my paperwork and get fingerprinted and they had issues with the printer and it ate my cards.

Doing my first sbr has been nothing but one issue after another.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 6:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Hum, cant help you there. I only have one extra one. If you were in central Indiana I could give you the address of 2 dealers where you could go pick them up.

Acme might mail you some

or
Corey A. Shaffer, President
Safe & Secure, LLC (SSNFA)
Fine Firearms & Outdoor Equipment
Danville, Indiana
317-694-5567
01 FFL/03 SOT
[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 7:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
There are some Class 3s in Evansville I will call them up tomorrow and see if they are willing to help me out. Got more on order from the ATF but will probably be a month or more. I have 2 cards printed but they have the Sheriffs dept ORI on them and doubt they would accept them whited out and corrected. If I have the time tomorrow I might call the ATF and ask I figure they say no I am still in the same boat.  

I thought I would throw out a couple of lines see if I could get a bite.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
mine took about a week, however i always order extras.  I can have you a set by friday, let me know.
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#6]
just go to the local so and get them

I used our depts cards and left our ORI on them - no problems
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 3:52:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
just go to the local so and get them

I used our depts cards and left our ORI on them - no problems

+1  same here.  Sent them in with our ORI on them, they had no issues.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 1:19:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Just ordered (last week) a set and had them in hand in 4 days (now if there form 1/4 turnaorund time was that good..)
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just ordered (last week) a set and had them in hand in 4 days (now if there form 1/4 turnaorund time was that good..)

If F1 turnaround was that fast, I'd SBR damn near everything I owned just for kicks and giggles!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top