Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2009 1:00:45 PM EDT
Does anyone have any tips for me while I am there?  I have never been before.  What should I expect?
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I got to go two years ago. Only got to go on the first day and didn't get to see everything. My feet HURT. Also I took a backpack and it was very heavy by the end of the day. Also carried a bag or two that I picked up. You will be jealous of the guys with the rolling carts. That being said only pic up literature that you really want.

As far as talking to vendors, I just got to go because my father-in-law is a manufctorer for some of the hunting companies so I tried to stay away from talking to anyone that thought I might be interested in selling their stuff.

I would love to go again and be able to check the updates that are put up from from the guys on here. I think the experience would be even cooler to know some of the cool new stuff that is coming out that I might not hear about on my own. And you can make sure that you check the stuff out before you leave.

Enjoy it and don't leave without swag
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
You will have a blast!!!!!! I have been out there 3 times due to the fact i am very good friends with my local gunshop owner When i walked into that huge convention center and gazed at all the firearms and ammo booths i almosted creamed my F@#$% pants..... Let alone the beer carts and models everywhere We would check out all the new guns and gear then leave around 5 or so and PARTY Take plenty of pictures! And if you are a hunter like i am......well....you will see everyone on the outdoor channel there as well... I met Jim Shockey, Jim Zumbo,Todd Jarret, Rob Letham, Gunny SGT R Lee Ermy, and many many more........
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 5:42:08 PM EDT
[#3]
So now I have to deal with beer & models too

The rules stated no cameras with out a press pass.  Is that new?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I must have broken the rules because i have a metric shitload of pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top