Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 3:13:45 PM EDT
Anybody else hit the Linton funshow? I went and my god the the dealers are smokin' crack  by the looks of what they want for a Yugo SKS, got some decent buys on ammo though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there from 1100 to 1230. Took an Anaconda and a Pony Pocketlite to hopefully trade on something I'd enjoy more but didn't find anything I just couldn't live without. The Bushy Varminter was tempting as hell though.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I live 45 minutes from there, but heard that they never have anything but junk, so I passed. So, is it safe to assume that I didn't miss anything?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:24:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I would just say overpriced for the most part and no you probably didn't miss anything.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell yeah! Ya missed meetin' me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top