Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 11:59:07 AM EDT
My ccp expired in december while I was deployed.  I came home in February and applied for the lifetime permit and it came in yesterday!  I thought it was going to be months before I would receive it in the mail.  Woot woot.

Atty
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!

My wife jsut went in to renew her CCW to a lifetime. Clerk told her 10-12 weeks.

She also said tippecanoe county is seeing about 100 apps per month.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats....

Years back the renewals in Morgan County were recived in a week to ten days, then it became a month+..... now I have been told its a month to sometimes 2+ months. Thats a good thing in a way, shows that more people are getting their LifeTime permits. I have a few family members that have gotten theirs and dont even own a handgun.... yet!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Get'em while you can! Indiana is a great state.

Olycar15
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#4]
no doubt that it is a great state concerning gun laws.  I told my buddies about the lifetime permit the other day and they couldn't believe there was such a thing.  All of my family members who CC have upgraded to the lifetime.  Get'em while you can I guess.

Atty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top