Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 6:30:07 PM EDT
Any one seen any of these bad boys for sale in indiana? I used to have a Saiga 308 a few years back and i want another saiga and i happen to need a shotgun so its win win. Let me know if anyone knows of one in the shop or if you got one and are coming down to one of the two gun shows in Evansville in 3 weeks.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Bradis had a few a couple of months ago, but I haven't been down there since?
Hard item to get your hands on now!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
Bradis had a few a couple of months ago, but I haven't been down there since?
Hard item to get your hands on now!

i know i keep seeing rumors on different forums that they will be shipping to the US in bigger numbers later this summer/fall. But im impatient so i cant wait til then lol

I just googled where bradis is and if i dont find one at one of the gun shows in Evansville ill have to stop by there on my way up to south bend since its not too far out of the way.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They've got a phone and website too ya know: http://www.bradisguns.com/

And I believe shooter521 works there part time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Well, dime me out why don't ya?

Yeah, I'm there about every other weekend. We're currently out of stock on the Saiga-12s, but have them on backorder from multiple sources. We sell every one of the damn things we get in... wonder if that has anything to do with me working there?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Well, dime me out why don't ya?

Yeah, I'm there about every other weekend. We're currently out of stock on the Saiga-12s, but have them on backorder from multiple sources. We sell every one of the damn things we get in... wonder if that has anything to do with me working there?

Moonlighting eh?????  Are you actually seeing new ones or used ones in on trade??
I am still hanging on to my 2, the second is unmoded except the polychoke.
You can go to CenterFire systems inc and get on the list there that is longer than hell. Gunbroker has a few come and go but very pricey.
Remember to go to the Saiga forums and then you can drool over the 20 round drums that Mike is getting ready to start shipping.
Not to mention the AGP 10 rounders and a slew of upcoming mods includint mag wells and improved LRBHO devices. Makes the 3 gun tuber guys look SLOOOWWW!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I found out my Red Jacket converted S12 is going to be delayed about a month due to the short supply.

I am also on the list for one of the drums, they should be shipping very soon.

The form 4 for my Serbu Super Shorty is with the ATF and it looks like it will be approved around July as well, July is going to be shotgun month, apparently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top