Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2008 2:34:26 PM EDT
Am I crazy or was there not a post a week or 2 ago from someone who said they had just gotten a GSG-5 from Keislers?  Something about they had gotten 12 or so in and they were selling like hot cakes?  I thought for sure it was here but don't see it anywhere.  Was wondering what they paid for it if anyone knows what I think I'm talking about?hinking.gif  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Might have been me. I got mine their a couple of months ago for 489$ extra mags were 29$ I was their sat. they had 4 and the price was 499$. No extra mags, no idea when they would get some. I have thought about selling mine, and some other guns, but im not sure if I want to do it yet. They also said they had more on order. Hope this helps, Carl
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I was looking for that post as well Went up to AAC in Mooresville Sat. and they had 2 . Went back today to get 1 and they were all gone and the kicker was the were only $420 The guy took my name and number and as soon as they get more Im 1st on the list !
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was looking for that post as well Went up to AAC in Mooresville Sat. and they had 2 . Went back today to get 1 and they were all gone and the kicker was the were only $420 The guy took my name and number and as soon as they get more Im 1st on the list !

I got one at AAC in Mooresville  for $420
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You're not crazy -- there was such a post. The site is cracking down on posts that contain offers to sell, links to the Equipment Exchange, and, I guess, certain posts that are considered advertising. An unknown staffer deleted the thread. I suppose it either had to do with the EE link contained in it, or the fact that AR15.com is selling the GSG-5 rifles (when in stock) and doesn't want competition from unpaying dealers.

So are we not allowed to pass along tips about guns at a good price now?  Even if we do not have a vested intrerst in the deal.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You're not crazy -- there was such a post. The site is cracking down on posts that contain offers to sell, links to the Equipment Exchange, and, I guess, certain posts that are considered advertising. An unknown staffer deleted the thread. I suppose it either had to do with the EE link contained in it, or the fact that AR15.com is selling the GSG-5 rifles (when in stock) and doesn't want competition from unpaying dealers.

So are we not allowed to pass along tips about guns at a good price now?  Even if we do not have a vested intrerst in the deal.

That would be tragic if true...
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:51:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Sweet.  I'm not crazy after all....at least I think I'm not!  Thanks for all the replies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top