Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 12:10:14 AM EDT
Hey guys:

I'm looking for an electrician to wire about 4 ceiling fans (no existing wiring), 12 recessed canned lighting (no existing wiring), and about 4 ceiling lamps (wiring is present).

I'm also looking for a tile guy to remove tile from the bathroom and replace it with some un-ugly tile (white, brown and gold).  As an added incentive, you can keep the 70's tile.  My gift to you.

The house is in Hobart, and is subject to a short sale (pre-foreclosure).  I expect to know in about a week.  The house has been on the market for over a year, so I'll probably get it.

If you, or someone you know may be interested, please get in touch with me at
630-664-4767, for fastest response, or reply here.

I will also donate 10% of your total bill to any gun-rights/hunting/conservation organization of your choice.

As always, your help is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Erick
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I know 2 people who could do it, but I just google mapped where hobart is. They are located near Indy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:36:05 AM EDT
[#2]
hey birdvictim: thanks for trying.  I really appreciate your efforts to help.  If you ever need anything, give me a shout, and I'll try to help ya out.

Erick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top