Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2007 11:22:40 AM EDT
Not sure how many of you would be interested, but the IL crew every now and then gets together at my place for a BBQ/swap meet/bullshit fest.  We're planning on doing one again in about 2 weeks.  I started a thread over in the IL HTF about it, and just wanted to give you guys a heads up, incase you are near the IL border.  We get a few of the WI guys to drive down.  I'm in the NW burbs of chicago, and thats where this will be taking place.

If you guys are up for coming out and meeting your less fortunate cross-border brother's in arms, you're more than welcome to join us.

Basically we just bring lots of food, booze, firearms, and stuff we want to get rid of and enjoy the afternoon.

IL HTF MEET
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Is Tequilabob coming?
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 1:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
were hoosiers bro and isnt that the weekend of the indy 1500?
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure, but I figured maybe not all of you guys would go... guess I was wrong lol.

Anyways, we're doing it sunday the 26th.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Not sure, but I figured maybe not all of you guys would go... guess I was wrong lol.

Anyways, we're doing it sunday the 26th.

Directions or map?

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hey, all 5 of us Indianan-ins are going to the 1500, the other 2 at JPs. j/j LOL
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#6]
This Indianian has too many places to be on that day already.  Indy 1500, JP and now another club meeting in southern Indianian country.  

I am most likely going to get over to JP this coming weekend since I can't make it in two weeks for arfcom.  I am planning on just shooting with the Yugo underfolder and maybe a little remington 700... if anyone is coming for certain and wants to shoot clay pigeons, send a PM and I'll bring my gear.  

Thanks for the offer though!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top