Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 4:50:44 PM EDT
Even though it's a weak show I'm gonna hit it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I might  decide to go tomorrow. Should I stay home?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I went, it was pretty disappointing, norinco sks's $250+ wtf? romanian AK's were around $380, stripped AR lowers $125, a few yugo underfolders where $400+ I think, all long guns seemed to be $50-90 more than what you can them elsewhere.  I did however pick up a cz 52 for $175, it came with a holster, 2 mags and 72 bullets so I was but the show itself really isn't anything special but if you have an hour to kill (very few tables, only took me about 8 minutes to make my first round) and $6 to spare then go for it, parking is free too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 11:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't been to the show at the St. Joe FG for 5 or so years, and haven't missed it at all. 10-15 years ago it was a real good show.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 4:50:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I went late yeaterday afternoon. I picked up some jerky and got a deal on a .22 bullet trap for some backyard plinking fun.

There was no surplus ammo just some old high priced stuff.

Class 3's stripped lowers are fugly how could you sell them for $125?

Save your $6 and stay home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top