Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2006 4:58:05 PM EDT
To celebrate the end of my nearly year-long assignment in the New Orleans area, I invite my friends, the Hoosier Arfcommers, to join me in Martin County on Saturday November 11 for sighting-in of our shotguns prior to the firearm deer season opener on the 18th.  

Thanks to the assistance of Mr. & Mrs. M4Madness, Coldsteel223, and my sons, I have a safe 70 yard range complete with shooting bench.  It's a perfect setup for slug shooters.

There is no 'start' or 'stop' time.  I'll be out there all day getting ready for deer camp.  I expect to have a camp fire going and maybe a pot of chili over the coals.

Unless it is pouring down rain, I expect to be present.  I've been in Louisiana since last December and there is a lot of work to do!

If you are interesting in coming, please send me an IM with your email address and I will reply with directions.  Unfortunately my logging road is very bad and until I get it fixed, we have to hike up the hill to the range.
Link Posted: 9/26/2006 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that is opening day in KY or I would come down.  I have not even looked at Indiana's dates this year.  That seems late.

Welcome back!  Have a bird hunt and I will drag the dog down to find those quail we saw last time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back, Paul!  Were you down there doing hurricane recovery/clean-up work?

Link Posted: 9/27/2006 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Welcome back, Paul!  Were you down there doing hurricane recovery/clean-up work?

Thank you!  Yes, lots of that kind of work and much more to do.  I need to come home for a lot of reasons, one of which is to avoid income tax on a year's worth of lodging and per diem.
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome back....I'll have to see what my schedule has in store.  More than likely, I'll be bowhunting, though
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm like buckfever34 -- it'll depend on how my bowhunting's going.

Don't forget that while you're bowhunting, there are no more administrative regulations barring you from legally carrying your pistola for personal protection while you bow hunt.  It is a very good year!

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ten days away -- anybody going?

I'll be there!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top