Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 7:49:20 AM EDT
For those that haven't seen the weather forecasts for today...your pucker factor should be increasing.

Make sure you're squared away for the incoming storms tonight!

Stay Safe!!

www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Indianapolis&state=IN&site=IND

ETA: Local weather guy just said the south was going to be like a bowling alley with tornadoes tonight...I can't believe he actually said that?  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I just finished a bike ride through downtown and saw 15 IPL trucks staged at 10th st!  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hols onto your britches fellas!!!!!!!!!   Might get wild!!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Great. That's all I need.

Last Sunday evening's storm knocked out my electricity for two days. Just about any time the wind blows, our power goes out. Knob Creek will probably be its usual flood plain tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Why does it always rain before KC?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So that it's safe to use tracers?  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So that it's safe to use tracers?  

I saw several fires up in the hills tonight at KC that could have been bad with dry leaves.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a lot of fun driving around the parking lot at KC.  Rain +  Knob Creek Field dirt + a 4x4 = lots of flying mud. . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top