Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 6:30:59 AM EDT
I did one thru Popguns last year for $25.  I am an East-sider, so it is convineant for me.  But if it is cheaper anywhere else?  I just bought a Benelli on the EE, and need someone to receive it for me.

Any suggestions for the best price?  What does Albro's charge?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Find a transfer FFL at:
Auction Arms
GunBroker
GunsAmerica
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Find a transfer FFL at:
Auction Arms
GunBroker
GunsAmerica

Sweet!  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Some dealers don't do transfers from inviduals, I had trouble with this when I bought a SIG on the EE.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:34:45 AM EDT
[#4]
/
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I use these folks:

Dianne Penley
B & D Guns
2918 East State Road 38
Westfield, IN 46074
phone: 317-877-1239

Dianne charges $10.00 per transfer. She does accept shipments from private sellers.

A little bit of a drive, but she's a great person to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to Popguns last night.  Their store policy is that they accept shipments from individuals, but do not provide a copy of FFL for a seller.  They will provide a copy of FFL for another dealer.

Is it legal to send a firearm across state lines to a gunshop/FFL holder without proof that they actually are an FFL?  

I really don't know.
I may have to drive to Westfield this weekend and save 15 bucks!  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Wannamaker guns will do it.  They are good guys.  There is usually no one in therre so It is quick.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is it legal to send a firearm across state lines to a gunshop/FFL holder without proof that they actually are an FFL?  

I'd say it's legal as long as they are and the seller would have to decide whose word they were going to take for it, and if they wanted to risk that they aren't.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd say it's legal as long as they are and the seller would have to decide whose word they were going to take for it, and if they wanted to risk that they aren't.

Yea its legal. Just ask the FFL for the first 3 & last 5 numbers on the FFL then you can check it here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top