User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 7:33:11 PM EDT
We need your help! Read this.

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=23&t=225824&page=1
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll just watch until you guys are finished.  No way am I crossing the border until AFTER the entire Chicago metro area is a smouldering crater.

Maybe I could follow and apply band-aids and mouth-to-mouth to any strippers who get injured during the action.  I'm a helper.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]
come on guys we need your help!!!!!!!!!!!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=23&t=225824
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry...I'm not helping anyone but Indiana....by keeping you people out!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:38:20 AM EDT
[#5]
We're isolationists!  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I just want to see the museums preserved along with the better pizza joints. I would like nothing better though than seeing the mayors head on a pike!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#7]
While I don't advocate violent aggression or violation of any laws, it would be cool to see Chicago's few good things without having to deal with the criminal enabling/victim creating laws or most of the nasty people and filth.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:27:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm just glad I didn't get pulled over in chicago on the way home from my huntin trip in SD.... And I wouldn't necessarilly be oppossed to a small controlled legal revolt in Ill. After all that star article I read was praising them and from to look of it they appeared to be a hell of a shining torch for the liberal's. The liberals need to be quashed, an armed revolt will only give them fuel. We must beat them at their own game.

However chicago still needs to be a smouldering crater, there is nothing good there, except pizza and maybe a few museums, who knows maybe they can keep my ex...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top