Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 2:38:01 PM EDT
First picture is a Chinese dinner pic. Featured is a norinco sks, some ammo, ak bayonet (I don't have one for a sks), and general tso's chicken.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/blue-303/dinner_small.jpg
Second picture is of my attack cat helping load some stripper clips. I think he is planning an attack on the neighbors dog.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/blue-303/catammo_small.jpg
Third picture is of a dummy that I repaired from a previous shooting trip. It's a little ugly but it will still work as a target. I'm posting this picture in hopes of getting certain site members to go shooting again soon. I'm really wanting to see how the sks shoots. I guess if we wait long enough, I can bring the carbine I'm building soon. http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/blue-303/target_small.jpg
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Like the happy Airsoft!

The food-yum!

The cat looks like mine:

Awesome pix.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
as long as we are sharing cat pictures.

i wish i had a good range here in south bend, i have to drive to Kingsbury to shoot..
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#3]

I'm posting this picture in hopes of getting certain site members to go shooting again soon. I'm really wanting to see how the sks shoots. I guess if we wait long enough, I can bring the carbine I'm building soon.

Well..... I guess it worked, as it looks like we are going shooting Sunday.  Though, if it is anything like today, we will be freezing our arses off!!  

Glad to see you on here more!!  The BRD strikes again!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Well..... I guess it worked, as it looks like we are going shooting Sunday.  Though, if it is anything like today, we will be freezing our arses off!!  

Glad to see you on here more!!  The BRD strikes again!!hr

Of course it struck me. I have been trying to fight it for a while. The green light was the last straw.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Of course it struck me. I have been trying to fight it for a while. The green light was the last straw.

Yeah, I understand.  As you well know, I have the disease pretty damn bad!  Just wait until the 1911 bug bites you.  That one is a bitch to shake.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:18:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah, I understand.  As you well know, I have the disease pretty damn bad!  Just wait until the 1911 bug bites you.  That one is a bitch to shake.

Amen brother Ive been bit by so many different bugs it isnt funny. AR bug, AK bug, 1911 Bug, M1A bug, Aug bug, HK bug etc etc etc etc...
Now I just provide the Cure to most bugs when the opportunity arises.

OK well maybe I just help feed the addiction Cure really isnt the right word.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top