Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 2:23:04 PM EDT
Ok... I was really excited about going to the gunshow Saturday afternoon, I went with a buddy of mine, and his wife.

Here's what started that afternoon off:

We tried to park, but of course the people directing us where to park weren't doing jack shit, and they sent us to the wrong part of "a" lot.

After walking across the street to the venue, we paid for our tickets, and were going inside to have our weapons checked. (I was carrying a Bushmaster M4A3 and a Springfield Armory 1911A1, and my buddy was carrying my other Bushmaster 20" A3.) As we were getting our weapons checked, this DICKHEAD DONKEY-PUNCHING NO TALENT ASSCLOWN SERGEANT FROM IPD, decided he'd spew this gem of intelligence out of his vaginal bleeding mouth; "You know, I really enjoy having firearms pointed at me when they're clearing them." and gave me a real shitty look.

Ok, here's a response to that fruitcake.

1.) I didn't have a magazine in my pistol (the weapon that he claimed I "accidently" sweeped him with), the slide was already back and ready for the orange zip-tie, and that faggot had the stupidity to say THAT shit? BLOW ME!

2.) IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND GUNS OR TO HAVE FIREARMS "ACCIDENTLY" SWEEP YOU, THEN DON'T WORK AT A GODDAMN GUNSHOW YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!

3.) Fuck that, if you don't want to be around weapons period... Then don't be a goddamn police officer.

Sprout some mother fucking balls, quit bitching about stupid little shit. I didn't sweep him, he was being a dick with everyone else that I saw, and believe it or not... Weapons WILL be pointed at people reguardless if it's on purpose or not.

Now I wouldn't knowingly and purposely sweep anyone with a loaded weapon or an UNloaded weapon, especially a police officer, but if you're going to be working at the entrance table, to check and to clear weapons, then you should expect to have weapons being pointed at you...

Jesus fucking Christ on a pogostick, half of the firearms there on the tables from private sellers are pointing TOWARDS the isles!

SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKING GARBAGE MR. COP!

Although it doesn't sound like it, I "do" have the utmost respect for Law Enforcement, and I'm actually leaving to enlist in the Marine Corps soon, but what I hate most is power-tripping cops being absolute douchebags.

Anyways, he was probably just jealous that I had better firearms than what his wife/husband would allow him to have.

That is my rant. Thank you, and goodnight.

-Covert

ETA: Also, did anyone notice that NO ONE fucking knows how to walk down the goddamn isles? I swear to God that I was cut off so many times that I strenuously had to bite my tongue from just yelling and bitching people out for their stupidity and ignorance.

I was walking to wards this table and was looking at this one  AR, and as I was picking it up, this guy behind me bumped into me to push me aside, and decided to take it out of my hands and look at it himself.  I'm not a small man allright, I'm 6'3" and 210 lbs and I seriously don't look like someone that THAT fruitloop wants to scrap with.

People are just fucking retarded, period.

They don't know how to act in public, they don't know how to be respectful and to even WALK without cutting people off constantly. If they bump into you, they won't say "sorry" or anything like that, they'll either just glare at you, talk shit to you, or just move on.

That's why, I'm asking, for the great people of AR15.com to nominate me, Covert, as the official "Stupid Bitch, Be Good" guy, who goes around and just beats the living shit out of all of those stupid assholes running around unattended to.

Thank you!

Covert for 2006
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
So let me get this straight.  Since he is a cop and at a gun show it's ok to be swept by firearms?

I guess I need to brush up on my gun handling skills.  It appears as if I have been too safe all these years.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Could I have a brief physical description of you? That way I will know what you look like, and I won't accidently bump into you in the aisle at the next 1500.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Weapons discipline man!! Just a side note with some bearing, when in the Corps I worked in the Armory , the rules were simple Slide locked back weapon presented buttfirst. Infractions of these simple rules meant lots of pushups.

Regardless of a weapons condition you never sweep the muzzle towards anyone. Does shit happen yes but you always have to be aware of your muzzle.

Can't say I see the problem with the Officers comment.

Good luck in the Corps and remember the guys in the Armory wont tolerate the whole muzzle sweep thing much better.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#4]

..I'm actually leaving to enlist in the Marine Corps soon,....

Weapons handling problem solved...

nothing to see here folks.. move along...  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't like being swept by muzzles either, even if the slide is locked back, etc.

If nothing else, it's common courtesy.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Weapons discipline man!! Just a side note with some bearing, when in the Corps I worked in the Armory , the rules were simple Slide locked back weapon presented buttfirst. Infractions of these simple rules meant lots of pushups.

Regardless of a weapons condition you never sweep the muzzle towards anyone. Does shit happen yes but you always have to be aware of your muzzle.

Can't say I see the problem with the Officers comment.

Good luck in the Corps and remember the guys in the Armory wont tolerate the whole muzzle sweep thing much better.

No kiddin we've had one come in muzzle first with a greentip in the chamber, the Marine didn't know it was in there... the range coach said it was clear and apparently he had a faulty extractor... that rifle went flying out that window when it started to come in. When he pulled the charging handle to show clear a round popped right out. one guy got clipped in MCT when the guy in the next lane swept him on a live fire assault course, took a nice chunk out of the interceptor vest.

Yes shit happens and I agree 100% with the fact the bulk of the people there don't know how to move in an aisle. Also the fact that most people are just retarded and lack coutesy welcome to life and human nature.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We tried to park, but of course the people directing us where to park weren't doing jack shit, and they sent us to the wrong part of "a" lot.

ETA: Also, did anyone notice that NO ONE fucking knows how to walk down the goddamn isles? I swear to God that I was cut off so many times that I strenuously had to bite my tongue from just yelling and bitching people out for their stupidity and ignorance.

I was walking to wards this table and was looking at this one  AR, and as I was picking it up, this guy behind me bumped into me to push me aside, and decided to take it out of my hands and look at it himself.  I'm not a small man allright, I'm 6'3" and 210 lbs and I seriously don't look like someone that THAT fruitloop wants to scrap with.

They don't know how to act in public, they don't know how to be respectful and to even WALK without cutting people off constantly. If they bump into you, they won't say "sorry" or anything like that, they'll either just glare at you, talk shit to you, or just move on.

That's why, I'm asking, for the great people of AR15.com to nominate me, Covert, as the official "Stupid Bitch, Be Good" guy, who goes around and just beats the living shit out of all of those stupid assholes running around unattended to.

Thank you!

Covert for 2006

The worthless asshats who are directing you as to where to park are what I like to call "park nazis". The worthless .... ect .... ect..... ect. This could be used in a whole different rant. SO I'll just stop that right there.

What absolutely kills me is the dealers are allowed to move their tables out and constrict the isles. That is why you have people always bumping into you.  next time look at all the room they have behind their tables. Some do it some do not. I cannot stand the dickheads who feel compelled to bring a 3 day pack with them. These fuckers are cause alot of problems everytime they turn they almost always smack someone with the huge tumor they hung on their back.  I also cannot stand the fucktards who will stop dead in the middle of an isile to hold a friends, and family reunion. You will be moving along and all of the sudden, it's like you hit a brick wall. These fuckers have stopped  to sniff each others asses. WTF? They see they have stopped the flow but yet they stand there, WHY??? The answer is easy, they are too fucking stupid too move, or they are waiting for a sign from god.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:31:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you!

Covert for 2006

The worthless asshats who are directing you as to where to park are what I like to call "park nazis". The worthless .... ect .... ect..... ect. This could be used in a whole different rant. SO I'll just stop that right there.

What absolutely kills me is the dealers are allowed to move their tables out and constrict the isles. That is why you have people always bumping into you.  next time look at all the room they have behind their tables. Some do it some do not. I cannot stand the dickheads who feel compelled to bring a 3 day pack with them. These fuckers are cause alot of problems everytime they turn they almost always smack someone with the huge tumor they hung on their back.  I also cannot stand the fucktards who will stop dead in the middle of an isile to hold a friends, and family reunion. You will be moving along and all of the sudden, it's like you hit a brick wall. These fuckers have stopped  to sniff each others asses. WTF? They see they have stopped the flow but yet they stand there, WHY??? The answer is easy, they are too fucking stupid too move, or they are waiting for a sign from god.

+1

Seth_Livzz:   I wasn't saying that. I'm saying, that I didn't sweep him at all. I pointed my pistol downwards, locked the slide back, held the front of the slide/barrel with my left hand so the other officer could zip-tie it, and and it was only until I let the elevation of the barrel become semi-parallel to the ground in my other hand to holster it again, that he shared his Kotex speach. (Probably would've been a plus if I would've put a description of how I handled the firearm when I presented it to the other officer, so it didn't sound like I just whipped it out of the holster, put my finger in the trigger weld, and jokingly reply to the officer with "Arrrh put'er there varmint!".)

Gungho_1989:  Understandable, and thanks.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:01:42 AM EDT
[#9]
You really need to just calm down, relax, and start breathing.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Out of respect for others, when I took my young son to the show on Saturday I left the stroller in the car and carried him most of the way.  The crowds remind me of a crowded Walmart on short bus day.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:48:05 AM EDT
[#11]
First, covert, you get way to wound up man.  There are too many asshats in the world for that.

Second, I was getting aggravated with all the people stopping right in the middle of the aisle, some for no apparent reason.  Let's not forget the guy checking out the table from the middle of the aisle, I still don't get that.

Someone actually took a gun out of your hands???
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
First, covert, you get way to wound up man.  There are too many asshats in the world for that.

Second, I was getting aggravated with all the people stopping right in the middle of the aisle, some for no apparent reason.  Let's not forget the guy checking out the table from the middle of the aisle, I still don't get that.

Someone actually took a gun out of your hands???

Yeah... I was picking up a Kimber Target Custom II and this guy reached over with both hands, grabbed it, and I clentched onto it saying "Uh, guy... What the hell are you doing?", and he said "Oh sorry man I didnt know you were looking at that."

........ It was in my fucking hands ya ass!

lol wow. The show had a lot of good stuff and a lot of good deals, but reguardless of how good it was, I still hated it due to the people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow.  You either were the most unfortunate guy in the entire show or are the biggest drama queen.  Either way, I'll second what Gungho said.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Wow.  You either were the most unfortunate guy in the entire show or are the biggest drama queen.  Either way, I'll second what Gungho said.  

Dito yet again. You think these guys are annoying if you're goin in the early spring.... You'll ahve a lot of guys that are throughbred window licker quality in you platoon. It's practically tradition. In other news my Senior Drill Instructor picked up DI of the year and meritorious gunny. Page 51 of leatherneck for all you hard chargin devil dogs out there.

And yes walmart on shortbus day does fit the description. But good luck none the less remember when you get back they will only seem nastier
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top