Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 12:36:02 AM EDT
That Bullseye in Kokomo closed a couple of months ago. Does anyone know if this is true? He heard this froma guy that he worked with.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:42:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I know they had a big auction but I was told that they were just downsizing.  I think when they bought the inventpory from Two Mile they strapped themselves pretty tight.  USMCDJB could do a drive by as he works just down the road.  I'll shoot him an email if no one replies with a definate answer.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:49:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope they didn't close.. I was just there last month yuking it up with the guys... but I haven't been there this month..

They downsized big time..

The still have an indoor range..

I'll drop by monday to make sure....

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:58:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I was over and shot on their range New Years eve. I hadn't been there for quite a while. The gun shop was now in a small storefront next to the big building it used to be in, but they still had a pretty decent selection. You went thru the back of the store to use the range. That day, there only seemed to be one "stall" working, and it was moving targets really slow. Hope they get "up and running" at full speed again soon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I live about half hour away and as two weeks ago the were still open in the building next door as said before.  thier inv. is nothing compared to how it used to be.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Well thanks guys. I have not been there in a couple of years. I wished I would have known about the auction. The guy in 12 Mile had a really good inventory. I always thought Bullseye was a ilttle on the high side but not too bad. I would buy something from them if I could'nt find it locally. The next time  that I'm over there I might stop in just to see. There is'nt another gun store in Kokomo is there?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well thanks guys. I have not been there in a couple of years. I wished I would have known about the auction. The guy in 12 Mile had a really good inventory. I always thought Bullseye was a ilttle on the high side but not too bad. I would buy something from them if I could'nt find it locally. The next time  that I'm over there I might stop in just to see. There is'nt another gun store in Kokomo is there?

Blue Diamond has some handguns.. not many..

The Pawn shops all have a few 22s and shotguns..

That's about it..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top