Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:43:21 PM EDT
I know Midwest has a few detractors here , but I was in the other day and noticed their sign for the weapons they offer. The individual at the counter said he had been many times and enjoyed the Berreta and FN the best. Of course the FN ammo situation caused more dollars to be spent, but he could not tell me their prices.

The had listed for rent :  Krink, 9mmAR, AK, full auto Glock, SAW, Walther, Beretta, and a few others. Looked like some fun.

Anyone been there yet?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
thats is the first i've heard that, i saw a billboard in goshen that said they have an indoor range and a new location in elkhart. i haven't checked it out yet though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Midwest Gun & Range in Elkhart.

I've been there twice now shooting my AK and .45.  $10 to shoot, no time limit (so far as I could tell, anyway).  First time, you read and acknowledge the rules, they put your info into their computer.  After that you just give 'em your name.

25 yard range.  No restrictions on anything I've got.  Wolf 7.62 x 39 no problems with them.

They've got a VIP range area but I haven't asked about it yet.

They do rent full-auto.  Their flyer said $99 - covers the range fee, the gun rental, safety glasses and hearing protection, and $25 in ammo.  Something I want to try, but haven't come up with the cash in hand yet.  (I can buy a lot of 7.62 x 39 or .45 ACP for $99!!)

Friendly staff, no hassles so far.  I'd recommend it if you're in the area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top