Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 11:43:15 AM EDT
I did a trade with claybusting  about a month ago and through several complications never recieved my end of the deal now I cannot contact him as there is no email response and no returned phone calls. I'm hopeing that this is just an oversight on his part. If anyone can help I would appretiate it thank you, Jonah   AZ
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#1]
He was here yesterday:

Last Login Date ::
1/11/2006 5:28:07 PM EST  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have an address? Does he need a vist FTF to pick up your stuff?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#3]
He's up in Morgan County..there is 9 members that live in his county, maybe one can drop by and get your stuff...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

So, exactly how did you come to the determination that azrednex is in the right?  

What's to stop me from posting that ShingleMonkey fucked me in a deal and that I'd like some lukebob idiot to pay him a visit?

Some of you guys are just plain fucked up.  Remember, before you show up on someone's front door, that we all have guns...

azrednex, you want to give any details or are you just here to cast aspersions?  What's to say you and ShingleMonkey aren't a couple of trolls trying to stir the shit?  ...yes, I'm serious.  ShingleMonkey, 8 posts and a member here since 12/29/2005 and you're offering to be vigilante?  Gee, I don't know what to say.  Such enthusiasm...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:33:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/rcain.gif

that smiley is scary looking.

I say IM him.  I think I remember someone named claybusting posting here in the HTF.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, exactly how did you come to the determination that azrednex is in the right?  

What's to stop me from posting that ShingleMonkey fucked me in a deal and that I'd like some lukebob idiot to pay him a visit?

Some of you guys are just plain fucked up.  Remember, before you show up on someone's front door, that we all have guns...

azrednex, you want to give any details or are you just here to cast aspersions?  What's to say you and ShingleMonkey aren't a couple of trolls trying to stir the shit?  ...yes, I'm serious.  ShingleMonkey, 8 posts and a member here since 12/29/2005 and you're offering to be vigilante?  Gee, I don't know what to say.  Such enthusiasm...

I'm not suggesting  that anyone "visit" him. I was just trying to get this resolved with out feedback or law enforcement.  I don't know what to do, this guy seemed really honest on the phone. I'm really starting to get soured on the whole internet tradeing thing. What kind of details do you want and what am I alowed to post? i have an address phone number full name he's in the phone book.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:44:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:
fucked me in a deal and that I'd like some lukebob idiot to pay him a visit?

WHOA there, Lukebob is my middle name.  Lets say Jimbob idiot.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:55:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Dammit, now I'm offended because some people call me Jimbob.  How about Billybob?

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
fucked me in a deal and that I'd like some lukebob idiot to pay him a visit?

WHOA there, Lukebob is my middle name.  Lets say Jimbob idiot.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Damm, fuck anyone on the net lately?

Where did it say that I would break his legs? Your a jackass.
I have dealt with people that have fucked other people across the usa before. When they get a call from someone in Indiana that lives close asking about the goods that should of been sent, usually thats enough to get things moving.

Did you not get your nap today?h=85%

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#12]
One more thing, Try helping someone out for no reason.    Be part of the solution, not the problem.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whoa there ace..no one said ANYTHING about being a vigilante..just trying help out a member that maybe getting hosed...

There maybe other reasons that claybusting has not contacted him or made good..a knock on the door and a polite and sincere attempt help out both parties may solve a minor problem and keeping it from growing into a larger issue.

So if someone showed up at your place, trying to help out a member that had a problem and that person was just trying to help out both you and the other guy, and he did not do anything overt to you and was polite and sincer in helping, you would branish a weapon?

Hmm....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
...So if someone showed up at your place, trying to help out a member that had a problem and that person was just trying to help out both you and the other guy, and he did not do anything overt to you and was polite and sincer in helping, you would branish a weapon?

Hmm....

I might not "brandish" a weapon but if someone showed up at my home unannounced they might be asked to leave. Telephones serve a useful purpose. Call ahead.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Just don't knock too loud, we can shoot through doors legally now!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I have potential resolution I'll keep everybody posted thank you Jonah
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:27:00 AM EDT
[#17]
TAG
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#18]
RESOLVED, he sent mine back , it seems to be whole thanks to who ever applied the right  pressure , Jonah
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#20]
/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top