Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 3:33:57 PM EDT
I was in there today and they have stripped Rock River lowers in stock for $129.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW! Lowers are getting expensive...

Make me even happier that I got my last 2 for $90 each..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
RRA lowers are about $105 on the EE.  That's not too much more to support a good local dealer.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
RRA lowers are about $105 on the EE.  That's not too much more to support a good local dealer.

I get mine FTF...I aways feel like I need to take a shower after I deal with a dealer...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Especially once you consider shipping, transfers and the overall hassle.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:56:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Especially once you consider shipping, transfers and the overall hassle.

+1 Brother

They already shipped it here, no transfer, just pay and go and you have it today.  All for $24, you get what you pay for.  I don't even need one but I may buy one because I like having a lower sitting around.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:03:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like having a lower sitting around.

I do, too, but they always seem to grow their own uppers after awhile...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:15:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like having a lower sitting around.

I do, too, but they always seem to grow their own uppers after awhile...

Yeah, I talked myself out of the upper on my way to work today.

I was thinking, "I will get this grip and this stock........................"  holy crap I am building a gun!

The compromise is I am going to the gun show today with no clear plan and that is dangerous.  I did want a 6.5 upper but now I may save my pennies adn get an LRB M1 receiver next year and build a kick ass .308 for fun, deer and other game!

But then again an lower does not cost that much.  Oh crap, coyote brown stocks, a new sling.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top