Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:50:10 PM EDT
My buddie and I are planning on attending the 1500 prob on sun. We both are looking for the Badger Tactical Latch for our ARs.  Does anyone think or know if there will be any there and the price? May have to have someone else pick them up for us if we have to work. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My buddie and I are planning on attending the 1500 prob on sun. We both are looking for the Badger Tactical Latch for our ARs.  Does anyone think or know if there will be any there and the price? May have to have someone else pick them up for us if we have to work. Thanks

Yep, there will be dealers there with them.  I picked one up two Indy 1500s ago from Doublestar out of Kentucky....at least I think that is who it was.  They had several of them.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone sell/install Ghost connectors?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:11:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone sell/install Ghost connectors?

Yep, Nick Vespucci (? Spelling) will be there.  I had him install one on a Glock 22 a couple shows back.

There are usually a couple Glock Armorers at the show.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking for an STI LS 40.  Anyone going to have these?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top