Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 3:14:59 AM EDT
There's a gun show this Sat/Sun in Clay City. I bet it will be small, but what a great way to ring in the New Year.

Anybody going?

Myself and rynich will be there on Sat, hope to find reloading components and 7.62x39.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:58:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You are talking Clay City, IN?  Where at, I didn't know there was even a place to have one?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:38:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be celebrating the New Year w/ a gun show, but not the same one you're going to.

There's one in Louisville this Friday and Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
It's at the Clay County fairgrounds on the south side of Brazil.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quite a bit south of Brazil actually, on IN-59.  I went to one or two there a few years back.  Not worth travelling too far for, but OK if you're in the neighborhood.  Same guys run one in Franklin and I think one other town too.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I quit going to that dive years ago.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quite a bit south of Brazil actually, on IN-59.  I went to one or two there a few years back.  Not worth travelling too far for, but OK if you're in the neighborhood.  Same guys run one in Franklin and I think one other town too.  

Are these "guys" all wearing the same type/ style shirt? I cant remember what they call them selves. The Clay County , and Franklin shows have never been  that great. I quit going to both of them.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:12:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Are these "guys" all wearing the same type/ style shirt? I cant remember what they call them selves. The Clay County , and Franklin shows have never been  that great. I quit going to both of them.

The guy who started those shows and the show "employees" (I think they were really volunteers) used to all wear white BDU-type shirts.  He has since gotten out of the gun show business and someone else is running the shows.  Didn't seem to change the character of the shows though.  They're small, with just one or two dealers, but might be a place to find a deal on something used and there's usually a leather-work guy there too.  It's been at least a year since I've been to one though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top