Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 1:33:19 PM EDT
Moderators, please forgive me! I know this is not the Equipment Exchange boards, but I have alot
of 12G shells that I need to sell and I do not think I can ship ammo (or can I?).

I am in NW Indiana and I need to get rid of some shells. I am unsure on how to ship ammo,
so that it is why I am looking for some fellow Hoosiers (within driving distance) that may
need some shells.
------------------------------
I have 125 shells (brand new in box) of Federal Multi-Purpose 2-3/4" shells.
These are 12G, 8 shot, 1 1/8 ounce. 3 DRAM EQ.

I also have 300 shells (brnad new in box) of Winchester 12G 2-3/4" shells. These are 26 gram,
8 shot, low recoil, low noise. I have about another 100+ shells of this Winchester load, once again brand new, just not in boxes. MAX DRAM EQ.

I have all the shells in a collector's Well Fargo wooden crate (with steel corners, hinges, etc).

If you want everything (Well Fargo Crate included) price will be $75.00

Price without the crate is $50.00

------------------------------

Oh yeah, and I also have 124 rounds of 44 MAGNUM (Mid-range) 210 grain flat nose.
$25.00, or best offer.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You can ship ammo via UPS.  It has to go ground.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top