Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 5:09:21 PM EDT
Going to be in Muncie this weekend.  Where can I buy ammo?  I know wally world has the basic stuff.  I prefer to buy from gun shops.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Prarie Creek Pawn on Burlington and Macedonia. Ross/LoBill's Hardware on Memorial and Hoyt.

An overpriced (depending on the ammo) Dunham's on Bethel and Chadam, which is right next to a Rural King's (awesome price on 9mm UMC :).

If you want a real gun store, it's either Prarie Creek Pawn or Ludco's (shudder) in Parker City.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rural King's (awesome price on 9mm UMC :).

What's their awesome price?  Do they sell other ammo as well at good prices?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rural King's (awesome price on 9mm UMC :).

What's their awesome price?  Do they sell other ammo as well at good prices?

~$30 for a 250 round box and I've seen it as low as $26. Probably close to what Wal-mart's price is on WWB, but I don't go in there much.

They've got a few pallets of shotgun shells and a good selection on rifle ammo. Most of it seems pretty well priced. Last time I checked .223 UMC was $4.30 per box.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top