Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 10:46:06 PM EDT
Just a reminder this Sunday Sept 11. 2005 I will be holding a Highpower Rifle Match (100yd reduced target) and a Police Pistol Combat Match at the Kingsbury Fish and Wildlife range. I have targets, .50 cents for the rifle & pistol targets. Bring your own weapons and ammo. The range fee is $4 certificates will be issued to the varios winners
"May We Never Forget Sept 11. 2001"
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is that located.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#2]
NW Indaiana, just south of Laporte IN. In Laporte county. The DNR has a "state of the art" range that was built just a few years ago on the site of the "Kingsbury Ordinance Plant" built in 1940.
It's a fun shoot that is just to commemorate the 9-11 attack. you can shoot rifle or pistol or both or just come and watch.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#3]
i wish i could make it, thats right near me. as it is i have to work 6am-5:30pm on sunday and on top of that ive got a broken wrist with a cast up to my shoulder.

is this just a one time thing?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
No, I will do it again next year for 9/11. In the spring usually about the first week in June I shoot the same match both Saturday and Sunday it's called the Joe Grace Memorial. I will post the date on the Hometown forum when date is decided.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i wish i could make it, thats right near me. as it is i have to work 6am-5:30pm on sunday and on top of that ive got a broken wrist with a cast up to my shoulder.

damm? what did you do to break it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:08:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Come on down to the Evansville area anytime and we'll have us a commerative shootfest!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:36:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damm? what did you do to break it?

My bike slid out from under me on a foggy morning while braking hard for a deer.

I will be seeking revenge with my 454 casull during deer season coming up

little bruising

and my bike after
pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolverine_435/album?.dir=ecad&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolverine_435/my_photos
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:49:06 AM EDT
[#8]
hopefully that will buff out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top