Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 3:26:52 PM EDT
 Today CAR-15, CitizenKane and I got out to do some shooting, between the three of us we had way to much hardware. Just a guess but I think we lightened the load for the return trip by a couple hundred pounds. I got a chance to play with a couple new toys that I had and also get some stuff sighted in.
I really liked the ACOG I purchased a few weeks ago, and my Remington was the pride of the day turning in stellar groups.
All in all a good day spent shooting, chatting and just enjoying the time time well spent.
If CAR-15 chimes in here dont beleive a word he says.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, thats how a day off should be spent.  Where did this happen?  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
A friends out in Shelbyville.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Today was great, Gungho is right on about his Remmy.  It was the ONE today, and his ability with a 1911 was a great blow to my ego!  I really had a great time and between using Gungho's ACOG and his Remmy, I fear that I will be broke............ soon!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a hell of alot of fun.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't wait to get home and shoot with you guys... it's gonna be SWEET!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I really had a great time and between using Gungho's ACOG and his Remmy, I fear that I will be broke............ soon!

I suspect someone is going to blame it all on me when his wife asks about the new toys he just purchased.
 The only down side to the whole day was we had a round blow in my PARA. Completely gutted the mag in the rifle and suprised the shit out of me. No damage to the rifle but have to say thats the first time that ever happen to me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:21:06 AM EDT
[#7]
damn it, wish I had known.  Shelbyville isn't far from me.  Me and K12LTS burnt up a lot of ammo this weekend as well.  We all need to get together sometime.

I'm afraid I would have to leave my "weak shit" at home though....you guys are outta my league

ETA: thx for the cool pics
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
That's a lot of cleaning!

That's why I only bring a firearm or two when I get together with someone to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That's a lot of cleaning!

That's why I only bring a firearm or two when I get together with someone to shoot.

They were needing a good cleaning anyhow. I think next weekend we'll make it the Old War Horses shoot I want to get out the old Mausers and Enfields n such theyre about due for a cleaning as well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:38:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Very nice.  Thanks for sharing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top