Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 8:31:57 AM EDT
I'm looking for a cheap lower, STAG, AMEETEC, ect., to build a budget AR for my son...

Got everything else, but we need a lower...my dealers in my area, New Albany/Louisville, KY, want a ton for lowers...

Anyone know of a good place below Indy to get a lower?

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Indy1500  will be worth the drive.
There will be dealers from everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Indy1500  will be worth the drive.
There will be dealers from everywhere.

Was thinking of that...but it's not going to fit in this month...too much going on for me..
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:31:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dan, Screech is trying to get rid of TWO AR15 Lauer receivers for $220 delivered. I think his add is add is in the EE trash right now though (he bumped it too fast or something like that).

Lauer receivers are nice, I've built two ARs on 'em.

I looked him up, but he's not in-state...and if I ship them to Kiesler's, they will wnat my first born in transfer fees...and I do love the squirt, so I can't trade him...

Thanks for the lead though...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:03:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Too late now, but you should've caught me a few months ago. I sold a new one FTF for $70 (to 1jackal, I think).

ARGH!!...A few months ago I did not know that I would be getting the Bushmaster and building a SPRish rifle, freeing up the no-name M4 upper that I'm going to use building a budget gun for my son..

If you find one for sale or have another one...let me know..

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Since you mentioned Kieslers I assume you're in the SE part of the state.  A while back user Jigga here was trying to set up shop in either Columbus or Seymour.  He can probably get you one, or do a transfer for a "reasonable" fee.  Or recommend a shop in that area.

ETA:  Or try this link to look for other dealers in your area to do a transfer.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:00:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I know Jigga has some Stripped RRA  in stock and has some Bushmaster complete lowers on the way. I was just at his shop yesterday. He will at the Indy 1500 this weekend too. He has a ton of cool stuff to show off. You guys should go by and see him, he said he misses chatting with you all since the Mods locked his account, trying to force him to pay big money to deal. Jigga has been in business for a long while he is just in the process of moving to a muchbigger shop which should be complete in the next 90days. If you need his contact info just IM me.
Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:14:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I would prefer to just get a lower from a dealer...it's easier that way...

M60E3...IM me his info..thanks!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:08:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would prefer to just get a lower from a dealer...it's easier that way...

M60E3...IM me his info..thanks!!

IM sent
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:12:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Jigga is a good guy but he usually only carries the "good stuff"(RRA and Bushmaster).  He may be able to order something else for you.

You should be able to get a DPMS from Keisler's for around $129 if you wine a little.  

If you can wait a couple of weeks the Great Eastern show is in Louisville Sept 10-11.  There should be an Indiana dealer there that can do the transfer.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Jigga is a good guy but he usually only carries the "good stuff"(RRA and Bushmaster).  He may be able to order something else for you.

You should be able to get a DPMS from Keisler's for around $129 if you wine a little.  

If you can wait a couple of weeks the Great Eastern show is in Louisville Sept 10-11.  There should be an Indiana dealer there that can do the transfer.

Kiesler's has no interest in carrying any lowers...they want to hump you for an entire gun...I have all but stopped spending my money there...

I guess I will wait until the show in Louisville...then it will be an arm and a leg to get in, then you have to listen to Brillo Pad Head prattle on over the PA system..

Maybe I can salvage the expense that day by finding a face-to-face, saving some money...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:01:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kiesler's has no interest in carrying any lowers...they want to hump you for an entire gun...I have all but stopped spending my money there...

I guess I will wait until the show in Louisville...then it will be an arm and a leg to get in, then you have to listen to Brillo Pad Head prattle on over the PA system..

Maybe I can salvage the expense that day by finding a face-to-face, saving some money...

IM sent

Got it..returned...
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No shit..... I don't like him either.  dont you love how he tries to extort money for his bogus gun owners protection union.  If you pay into it you get a reduced admission plus you get to go get your ticket in a different shorter line

Last time I was there a fire alarm went off on accident. I was standing in the back in the smokers lounge when it went off. As soon as they started to have people exit the building some one was telling the guard to open the roll up door so more people could get out.  The guard said that he didnt have a key for the rool up door.  So everyone would have to exit out  the  man doors. Yikes!!

"were gonna tear down that wall"

Ron
           the dick
              Dickinson
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top