Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 4:30:46 PM EDT
I just finished this refinish job, I love OD Green!

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks great.

What product did you use?

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]

It looks great.

What product did you use?

I use Norrell's MolyResin on all of my work.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
How long does that take?  I was kicking around doing my SBR in coyote type color.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]

How long does that take? I was kicking around doing my SBR in coyote type color.

I can turn one around in about 3-5 days.  Here is a pic of the Norrell's flat tan on a surefire I did.  It looks coyote to me.  I lightened the pic in photoshop a bit, but in person the color is a bit darker.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks great! Will you do any work for members in Indiana? If so where are you located? TIA
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]
+1
It'd be cool to have someone local to do stuff like this.  If the price is right, I might have my Tantal done in black when I get it together.

Quoted:
Looks great! Will you do any work for members in Indiana? If so where are you located? TIA

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#7]

+1
It'd be cool to have someone local to do stuff like this. If the price is right, I might have my Tantal done in black when I get it together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be more than happy to do work for local people and I can assure you that my prices are VERY reasonable.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:33:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I'll definataly keep that in mind.  Only problem with the SBR is its a NFA weapon and cant be left unsecured with someone else.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]

I'll definataly keep that in mind. Only problem with the SBR is its a NFA weapon and cant be left unsecured with someone else.

Yeah, that would be an issue.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Is camo possible?  I don't know a thing about the stuff you're using there.  Can you mask areas then finish?  It looks like this can be airbrushed (from reading another thread), so you could do stripes I assume?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, I could do a camo pattern, but never have.  Though I am willing to try!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Where in Indiana are you?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Where in Indiana are you?

Central Indiana, Greenwood area
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry, I forgot about this post.  I'm up in Brownsburg and wouldn't mind getting some things finished if you're interested.  I have a couple uppers that I would like to have matched to their hardware... plus a contender barrel if I ever finish the project... plus a form 1 silencer but same issue as the above post about the SBR.  Do you have set rates?

-Nuke
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top