Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 11:52:31 AM EDT
I may be relocating to the Oh/Ky/In area in a year or so. SO, the wife, kid and I may be visiting areas in the next few months to scout for a location. I will hopefully still be employed and working at the CVG airport. I am curretly employed by a small airline, anyone ever here of Delta?

So I am wondering if I can get some info for the area, you know taxes, house prices, schools, and firearm laws. I am currently here in Georgia and like I said, the time table may be a year from now.

Any info would be great.

Thanks all.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
A good friend lives in Erlanger KY, and is probably 10 minutes from the airport.  Nice, small town feel.  Florence KY is nearby also.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

. . . and firearm laws.

Packing.org
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to hunt in Switzerland county IN.  It is a fairly poor county.  I am sure cost of living is cheap.  There is also a nice gun club close to the tri-state area.
http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
The wife wants to find a place that has 3-5 acres.  

She want to get a pet COW.

Why, I don't know.  Guess its when she grew up on a dairy farm in NY.

Thanks for the info and please keep it comming.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I may be relocating to the Oh/Ky/In area in a year or so. SO, the wife, kid and I may be visiting areas in the next few months to scout for a location. I will hopefully still be employed and working at the CVG airport. I am curretly employed by a small airline, anyone ever here of Delta?

So I am wondering if I can get some info for the area, you know taxes, house prices, schools, and firearm laws. I am currently here in Georgia and like I said, the time table may be a year from now.

Any info would be great.

Thanks all.

Buzz.

Delta is a large airline.  

IN-IIRC you have CCW and class 3.
OH-CCW but unsure on class 3
KY-unsure-you should check packing.org.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
@ pet COW !

To quote my wife.
MOO  BITCH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top