Muncie Pistol Club
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Monroe Township Conservation Club
Muncie Pistol Club

it's south of Muncie, right?
are there any membership fees?

I've been going to Wilbur Wright Wildlife Reserve near New Castle, but I'm looking for someplace different.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Muncie Pistol Club

I've been going to Wilbur Wright Wildlife Reserve near New Castle, but I'm looking for someplace different.

When the Monroe Township Conservation Club is booked, I will go on out to Wilbur Wright.

If I remember correctly, there is an $85 first year fee, then something like $35-45 the following years.  They have 100, 50, & 25 yard ranges.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Muncie Pistol Club

When the Monroe Township Conservation Club is booked, I will go on out to Wilbur Wright.

If I remember correctly, there is an $85 first year fee, then something like $35-45 the following years.  They have 100, 50, & 25 yard ranges.  

hmm. that's a lot better than the muncie pistol range. i was considering joining purely because i shoot so much .22, but the $120 fee turned me off. thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:40:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Not a problem.  We need to build a member base in this area.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I am near Marion.

30 min north - North/west of Menards is Deer Creek Conservation Club. Much nicer than  the two listed above. I dont recall the yearly dues. There is a 200 yard rifle, several pistol ranges, Skeet as well as a MG only area.

I will try and find the details on the club and post them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am near Marion.

30 min north - North/west of Menards is Deer Creek Conservation Club. Much nicer than  the two listed above. I dont recall the yearly dues. There is a 200 yard rifle, several pistol ranges, Skeet as well as a MG only area.

I will try and find the details on the club and post them.

That would be great.  I would really like to find something with a range longer than 100 yards.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to a regional SASS shoot at Deer Creek, and it's a pretty nice place. I think there's two or more ranges at the club. The pistol ranges are seperated by large dirt berms, and I think there were 5 or 6 ranges. The rifle ranges were nice and had a 25?, 50, 100, and then 200yd. When I was there for the shoot, they had a gong set up at the 200yd range. I'm not sure if it was for the SASS stuff, or if it was normally there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top