Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2005 9:10:25 AM EDT
any ffl holders out there to do transfers for indiana members
please give contact details and approximate pricing
we gotta start supporting each other more.
bill
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
2nd Amendment Guns in Mooresville did a transfer for $15 on a gun I bought.

ETA: What part of the State are you in?
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you near Muncie?
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Indiana Arfcom member "Jigga" is a Class 3 dealer, but also sells regular firearms as well.
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
im in lake county not far from route 30 but i also do travel to rochester indiana so pretty much anything around or between those places wouldnt be a problem muncie is quite a drive where is jigga from
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm in Lake County. Where is Jigga from?

Seymour (Jackson County), which appears to be a long, long way from you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#6]
i have family down that way but i dont ever get to see them you know how that goes
Link Posted: 5/4/2005 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a arf friendly FFL jsut north of Muncie if you ever get down this way.
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 1:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
i had guy in mooresville do gun sale for me and charged me 15 dollars also.  found out day later that gun transfer paperwork is not required anymore for person to person sales from BRADIS gun shop on 67.  if you do want a check done though you can go to BRADIS and they will do it free of charge.
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#9]
unfortunately mooresville is over 200 miles from me
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
There is a arf friendly FFL jsut north of Muncie if you ever get down this way.

Trying not to hijack, where is it?
Link Posted: 5/13/2005 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
i had guy in mooresville do gun sale for me and charged me 15 dollars also.  found out day later that gun transfer paperwork is not required anymore for person to person sales from BRADIS gun shop on 67.  if you do want a check done though you can go to BRADIS and they will do it free of charge.

Bradis told me they charge $50.00 FFL fee
 They also stated they would have to handle the transaction for me.  No thanks

The best deal going I have found D&B guns have a flat $10.00 transfer fee
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

762:
What exactly were you wanting done, and who did you speak to at the shop?  Unless something has changed in the last week, we (Bradis) only charge $35.00 to receive firearms for customers. As far as "handling the transaction for you" – you pay the shipping dealer for the gun, fill out our form stating what's coming in and from where, and pay our receiving fee. Then we and the shipping dealer exchange FFLs, and he sends the gun to us. You come down, fill out the 4473 and take the gun home. Pretty standard protocol for these types of things.

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

762:
What exactly were you wanting done, and who did you speak to at the shop?  Unless something has changed in the last week, we (Bradis) only charge $35.00 to receive firearms for customers. As far as "handling the transaction for you" – you pay the shipping dealer for the gun, fill out our form stating what's coming in and from where, and pay our receiving fee. Then we and the shipping dealer exchange FFLs, and he sends the gun to us. You come down, fill out the 4473 and take the gun home. Pretty standard protocol for these types of things.

The girls at the counter did told me $50.00 this was less than a year ago.
 I would have to send the funds then Bradis and the other FFL would exchange FFL's. I asked if I could send FFL with the funds and one of the girls laughed at me.

You guys have been on a downward spiral ever since Mike left....

Still working on Sundays?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:28:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Eagles Nest Sporting Goods
Brownstown Indiana 47220
812-358-5249

Great Guy to deal with!!!

Get a lot of transfer for evil black rifles through him...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Eagles Nest Sporting Goods
Brownstown Indiana 47220
812-358-5249

Great Guy to deal with!!!

Get a lot of transfer for evil black rifles through him...
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I asked if I could send FFL with the funds and one of the girls laughed at me.

The guy who runs the little gun shop down the road from me always gave me copies of his FFL, which I mailed myself with the payment to the seller. Charge was $20, but I don't know if he still does transfers. I haven't stopped in there for at least a year and a half, even though I drive past it a few times a day. He just doesn't stock the kinds of firearms I'm interested in...
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:21:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I asked if I could send FFL with the funds and one of the girls laughed at me. I dont know why she laughed or why she is worried about a signed copy of an FFL getting out. Not like you can order and have it sent else where. Hell i gave them a copy of my C&R when i bought a K-98 from them. they still made me fill out a 4473 and still made a NICS call. they are going to hell and fast

The guy who runs the little gun shop down the road from me always gave me copies of his FFL, which I mailed myself with the payment to the seller. Charge was $20, but I don't know if he still does transfers. I haven't stopped in there for at least a year and a half, even though I drive past it a few times a day. He just doesn't stock the kinds of firearms I'm interested in...

I now have about 5 signed copies from my FFL to send with funds. Sounds like you have a good FFL as well.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:48:52 AM EDT
[#18]
ok guys i found one im currently trying out to see i know him pretty well and he is also a class3 dealer
class3sales.com for his contact info. his name is kent and i know most of his employees pretty well.  hes located in laporte and he goes to alot of shows i.e. tipton knob creek kokomo crownpoint indy and many others. seems like a good guys to me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top